theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Photo0677.jpgPhoto0678.jpgPhoto0679.jpg

I want to sell my Laptop. Specifications:

1. CPU: INTEL CORE 2 DUO T5670 @1.8GHz
2. GPU: 128MB NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400M GS
3. MEMORY: 2GB RAM
4. HARD DISK CAPACITY: 160 GB SATA @5400 RPM
5. OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC 32-BIT (OEM WITH DVD)
6. BATTERY REPLACED ON FEB, 2012 WITH ANOTHER ORIGINAL DELL BATTERY
7. LAPTOP PURCHASE DATE: JUNE,2008 THEREFORE NO WARRANTY LEFT.
8. LAPTOP HAS HAD A HISTORY OF GRAPHIC ISSUES, HAVE REPLACED THE MOTHERBOARD, LCD, DVD WRITER, CHARGER. ALL WHEN IT WAS UNDER WARRANTY.
9. YOU CAN'T RUN WINDOWS AERO FEATURE FOR LONG.

MODEL: DELL VOSTRO 1400

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I wonder how mods approved this..

@OP: read the bazaar rules, you need to post picture of the product.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ here we are dealing with real products and real money.. so rules are quite strict in this session.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
also in sites like quickr, olx,etc... not everyone has their products' photos. but though i will upload it in my opening post.

And this is not olx, quickr. Just upload photos with your user id and date written in paper, price, reason for sale, place etc. Without these info it is useless to post here. Rules are strict when money involves.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
And this is not olx, quickr. Just upload photos with your user id and date written in paper, price, reason for sale, place etc. Without these info it is useless to post here. Rules are strict when money involves.

Okay. That suggests those sites are not strict.

The screen is covered by a plastic coasting since it was replaced in 2010.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Please upload the pictures with the username and date as per rules. Agreed its lot of rules but that's only till you are buyer and are cheated. Take your pick !

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
if i do that , the photos will be damaged since every portion of the image is covered with the laptop. i don't have a goodcamera with me , really.. so thats why having problems with uploading ...

Notice there's no webcam in the lappy also :-D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
if i do that , the photos will be damaged since every portion of the image is covered with the laptop. i don't have a goodcamera with me , really.. so thats why having problems with uploading ...

Notice there's no webcam in the lappy also :-D

1. Take a piece of paper.
  2. Take a pen/pencil. Colour of the pen's ink does not matter; just ensure he pen is working if you do decide to use one.
  3. Place the pen's ink-bearing tip on the paper such that the paper lies flat on a surface.
  4. Move your hand so as to form some sort of marking on the paper.
  5. The end result should resemble whatever username you currently use on TDF.
  6. For example, if your username on TDF is 'theterminator', the markings on the paper should, at least vaguely, resemble it.
  7. Now on the same paper, using the same pen, write down today's date (today being whenever you deide to do this task). Consult a calendar if necessary.
  8. Once you have made the markings, place the paper on or near your laptop.
  9. Take a camera/cameraphone and ensure that the paper and laptop are both in the scene visible on your camera/cameraphone screen/viewfinder (delete as applicable).
  10. Now press the capture/click/shuttter button to take a photo of this scene.
  11. Do this from different angles, different times of the day etc. Be creative, use your imagination!
  12. Now collect the photos, resize* them if you want and upload* them to an image-hosting site or to TDF itself so that we may all see what exactly it is that you're selling and whether it is really YOU who is selling it.

And you're done! :D

*Tutorials for uploading and resizing images available separately at $4.99

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
  1. Take a piece of paper.
  2. Take a pen/pencil. Colour of the pen's ink does not matter; just ensure he pen is working if you do decide to use one.
  3. Place the pen's ink-bearing tip on the paper such that the paper lies flat on a surface.
  4. Move your hand so as to form some sort of marking on the paper.
  5. The end result should resemble whatever username you currently use on TDF.
  6. For example, if your username on TDF is 'theterminator', the markings on the paper should, at least vaguely, resemble it.
  7. Now on the same paper, using the same pen, write down today's date (today being whenever you deide to do this task). Consult a calendar if necessary.
  8. Once you have made the markings, place the paper on or near your laptop.
  9. Take a camera/cameraphone and ensure that the paper and laptop are both in the scene visible on your camera/cameraphone screen/viewfinder (delete as applicable).
  10. Now press the capture/click/shuttter button to take a photo of this scene.
  11. Do this from different angles, different times of the day etc. Be creative, use your imagination!
  12. Now collect the photos, resize* them if you want and upload* them to an image-hosting site or to TDF itself so that we may all see what exactly it is that you're selling and whether it is really YOU who is selling it.

And you're done! :D

*Tutorials for uploading and resizing images available separately at $4.99

Whoever is interested can contact me.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Whoever is interested can contact me.

I see your inbox is overflowing with offers.
What everyone advised you to do is in your best interests. TDF is a bit lenient but on [E] or TE your thread would already be lying in the Drafts section for not following sale rules.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I see your inbox is overflowing with offers.
What everyone advised you to do is in your best interests. TDF is a bit lenient but on [E] or TE your thread would already be lying in the Drafts section for not following sale rules.

:agree: 50% of E and TE population is there only for the bazaar section.

Top Bottom