Dell Inspiron 9400 Core Duo 2GHz 1GB Nvidia 7800 17" WUXGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarun_don

Right off the assembly line
Now going for Rs. 70,000!!

Call me if you are serious and maybe I can go down a bit.

Only till 20th noon!

Remember you'd pay more than this for a complete gaming Desktop PC.

Here are the details if you want..

*animatedtarun.com/lappy.htm

My no. 09818281599 (Delhi)

Aloha!

I am selling my Shining Dell Inspiron 9400. Here are some specs
.Intel Centrino Duo Processor T2500 (2 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB) Equivalent to 3.2-3.4 P4
.17" UltraSharp Wide Screen WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Display with TrueLife (Brand New, replaced by DELL on 22/02/07) (NO DEAD PIXELS! it's a beauty!) No more scrolling on and on.
.256MB NVIDIA GeForce7800 Go graphics card, PCI-Express x16 (Brand New, replaced by DELL on 22/02/07)
.1 GB 677MHz DDR2 SDRAM
.9 CELL Battery

PICS

*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/1.jpg
*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/2.jpg
*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/3.jpg
*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/4.jpg
*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/5.jpg
*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/6.jpg
*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/7.jpg
*www.animatedtarun.com/laptop_pics/8.jpg

Cheers!
Tarun

*www.animatedtarun.com

Last edited:

sspradhan

Broken In
Guys he has allready mentioned that he wont see the replies here. for further info contact himat his email id

king007

In the zone
and I think he is selling this awesome lappy for 60k-75k as per his listing on ebay!

But seriously that lappy is damn cool...

OP
T

tarun_don

Hi All,

Incase you checked and saw the item sold, well that was someone trying to fraud me. I have updated the link and the Lappy is still up for bidding/buying.

As for why I am selling this rock star, it's because my new studio is buying me another one of these!! (I hear you! ;) )

Good luck
Tarun

OP
T

tarun_don

You can bid from 60K or go ahead and buy it at 75K before anybody gets a chance. Check out the link in previous posts.

harikatt

In the zone
hey,, i ordered from dell factory to my home ,, and 6400inspiron with cost Rs63000 , and the processor and chip are same with 2GB ram,, with video 256MB shared ,,, so if compared to this,, did i spent more or less...,, its 10days old,,, But i am also thinking, Is the dell license of buying item is not for resale,,

or can I, Just have some doubts,,

magnet

Youngling
harikaat he has a bigger screen and which do cost alot

and tarun u didnt mentioned abt warranty stuff

OP
T

tarun_don

E-BAY is crap full of fake people!! Sorry had to say this now I feel a little better.
Anyway,

WARRANTY: 1 year complete cover international warranty ( you break it, dell replaces it)

Harikatt:

1. You can transfer owner tags from DELL
2. Same config costs you over 1 lakh at Dell

harikatt

In the zone
hi,

i think dont be loose your patience,, since to sell a big item costing more than 30 or 50k priced ,, is very difficult,, since there will be people who make bids on ebay and they simply dont pay,,, but its easy to sell an item with patience because,, there will be always somebody who need with his needed configuration.

but it only takes number of unnecessary fees on ebay,, which is a small headache and waste bids..

hope u get good buyer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom