Dell Inspiron 15 R or lenovo z570 ?

OP
gtcdon

gtcdon

Bah humbug
dude, congrats 4 ur new purchase.
What is color of ur lapy? N in which colors this model available in market?

only this silver color one was available with the local dealer......more colours will be there......

sid7827

Right off the assembly line
Hey even I am planning to buy laptop below 40,000 budget.
Came across Lenovo z570 for 38,199 Rs. Same config as above but instead of NVIDIA GeFore graphic card,it has Intel HD 3000.
I am not into gaming n stuff. So is this laptop worth for watching HD movies,listening music n stuff??
How's d performance of the battery?? I heard laptop is close to 3.2 kgs ,is tat true?
Should i Go for this laptop??Kindly reply ASAP.

mad3010

Right off the assembly line
I am thinking of buying the lenovo z570.
can anyone please review on this model about Its performance while running complex applications like autocad,GIS and games like Call Of Duty -4 and are there any problems with this laptop.????

are there any better options than this..???

sumit269

Broken In
Hey even I am planning to buy laptop below 40,000 budget.
Came across Lenovo z570 for 38,199 Rs. Same config as above but instead of NVIDIA GeFore graphic card,it has Intel HD 3000.
I am not into gaming n stuff. So is this laptop worth for watching HD movies,listening music n stuff??
How's d performance of the battery?? I heard laptop is close to 3.2 kgs ,is tat true?
Should i Go for this laptop??Kindly reply ASAP.

dat must be the i3 version.. i too checked it today at e-zone for that price.. the i5 version was for 44.5k..
can the buyer comment on his experience till now??

i was plannin to buy z570 (i5 with 750gb hdd) available at 44k.. but then on some googling.. i came across these issues.. on the LENOVO forum..

1. TouchPad issue
Very important issue since it is regarding the touchpad

2.Power charging and headphones issue
important coz im going to listen to a lot of music..

Is this a common issue? can the z570 users shed some light on this?

Top Bottom