Dell Inspiron 14R/15R/17R Turbo Laptop Thread

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
It was some system error with an error code,forgot to note down.:pullhair::banghead:
The Installer started but a pop up error message showed something was not present or disabled. Pressing OK to close the pop up error message ,stopped installing the driver.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
It was some system error with an error code,forgot to note down.:pullhair::banghead:
The Installer started but a pop up error message showed something was not present or disabled. Pressing OK to close the pop up error message ,stopped installing the driver.

I think it may have been .netfx or something
ive got an error like that before
cant remember the exact version of .net

tnny9

Broken In
Hi guys my dell inspiron 17r special edition motherboard needs to be replaced, please suggest me dell engineer who can arrange board cheaply.

kg11sgbg

I've ignored it since I brought it.
Friends,any issue on the AMD R7 M260 GPU of my DELL Inspiron 14 5447 laptop?

Here's the screen shot :--->

*img673.imageshack.us/img673/2209/Q34k7S.png
Just look at the temp. of R7 M260 GPU of this laptop!!???
Ridiculous 511 degrees Celsius.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
HW info is also great but it doesnt show gpu temp in switchable gpu systems
still useful for overall stuff though

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
then the sensor on board the graphics card is relaying info incorrectly.such issues are usually resolved by software update(are you using latest gpu-z?) or try posting here for help:
GPU-Z | TechPowerUp Forums

kg11sgbg

In fact [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION], I am posting some screen shots for you to see for yourself :--->
For the inbuilt Intel CPU graphics at gpu-z
*img673.imageshack.us/img673/6770/z9IspG.png

For the discrete AMD Radeon M270 GPU at gpu-z
*img911.imageshack.us/img911/2948/mzOBaF.png

This one is the current value at gpu-z

*img911.imageshack.us/img911/2310/zM1Yvu.png

The Min. value at gpu-z

*img673.imageshack.us/img673/314/AffEQE.png

The Max. value at gpu-z

*img633.imageshack.us/img633/7607/bNC2MK.png

kg11sgbg

if i remember correctly you installed some modified custom driver for the radeon card & it may be the reason for this issue.

No Friend, I installed this :--->

amd-catalyst-omega-14.12-with-dotnet45-win8.1-64bit.exe

from AMD official site.

ratul

█████████████████
Windows 10 is released and so are some drivers by dell: Product Support | Dell India
What confuses me are the Audio drivers, realtek HD drivers? Anyone who have got Win10 update, could test these and report if it contains the Conexant Drivers with Waves Maxxaudio for our laptops, or will dell release them sometime later?
For the rest, Graphics and Wifi Drivers also seems shady, but they can be retrieved from Intel and AMDs Website. Main concerns were Touchpad, Card Reader and Audio Drivers.

*i.imgur.com/v0q1GM8.jpg

teaj

Broken In
Windows 10 is released and so are some drivers by dell: Product Support | Dell India
What confuses me are the Audio drivers, realtek HD drivers? Anyone who have got Win10 update, could test these and report if it contains the Conexant Drivers with Waves Maxxaudio for our laptops, or will dell release them sometime later?
For the rest, Graphics and Wifi Drivers also seems shady, but they can be retrieved from Intel and AMDs Website. Main concerns were Touchpad, Card Reader and Audio Drivers.

Tried it but it doesn't work. You get no taskbar icon. No maxx audio. If you notice now that Dell has removed this audio driver from their website. They probably posted it by mistake due to win10 rush. Still no quickset, audio driver, card reader driver for this laptop. For graphics, download drivers from Intel and AMD website. Wifi driver is also posted there by mistake. AFAIK that wifi driver is for different Dell chips and not for 15R SE laptop. I guess we will have to wait for it.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I updated my 7520 to 10 from 7
Everything works excellent except for the sleep and hibernate options :(
touchpad,waves maxx audio etc work fine with 8.1 drivers
I even got another set of updates through windows update which enabled "mac-style" gestures which works amazingly well

Just sleep and hibernate issues are present
Has anyone found a solution for it?

Im running Leshcat 15.7 drivers with Windows Update 15.7.1 drivers on top

teaj

Broken In
I updated my 7520 to 10 from 7
Everything works excellent except for the sleep and hibernate options :(
touchpad,waves maxx audio etc work fine with 8.1 drivers
I even got another set of updates through windows update which enabled "mac-style" gestures which works amazingly well

Just sleep and hibernate issues are present
Has anyone found a solution for it?

Im running Leshcat 15.7 drivers with Windows Update 15.7.1 drivers on top

With 8.1 audio drivers on 10, there's a horrible audio lag in games. What's wrong with sleep and hibernation options?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
With 8.1 audio drivers on 10, there's a horrible audio lag in games. What's wrong with sleep and hibernation options?

my laptop shuts down or shows black screen with sounds and fan on if i try hibernate or sleep
audio is working fine on mine

Top Bottom