DELL INCREASES PRICES BY 2K-3K!!!Why?

I just checked dell website and came to know that they have increased the xps 15 i7 base model by 2k and xps 15 with high end config by 3k.Also the price of xps 17 has increased.
Does anyone know what might be the reason?

satpal

Right off the assembly line
yes! Last week they added 5% local tax n now they've increased the price by 2-3 K's. I just bought a "XPS15" i7 base model last week .

PurusH

The LeO
I just checked dell website and came to know that they have increased the xps 15 i7 base model by 2k and xps 15 with high end config by 3k.Also the price of xps 17 has increased.
Does anyone know what might be the reason?

This could be the reason for decrease in rupee value. In Oct 2011 the 1$ was around Rs.49 and now it is Rs.52. Even some retailers like ezone, reliance digital hiked laptops/mobiles during Jan'12 itself

This could be the reason for decrease in rupee value. In Oct 2011 the 1$ was around Rs.49 and now it is Rs.52. Even some retailers like ezone, reliance digital hiked laptops/mobiles during Jan'12 itself

But price of $1 is dropped down to 49. The agent at Dell Exclusive Store told me before that prices of laptop would increase because hard disk companies are running out of stocks.

Krow

Crowman

Rupee was 48.69 yesterday against dollar. Before posting I thought you might want to verify facts. Please do that from now.

Freedom.Forever

free speech, forever
hdd comprise of just a small part of total laptop cost. HDD prices have no doubt increased but it comprises 5-7%(roughly) of total laptop cost.
inflation must be the cause.

Top Bottom