Dell Display issue

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hi folks,

One of my pal is currently using Dell PP39L laptop with Windows 7 OS ( not the genuine copy I guess) . Even with the highest resolution the display
looks odd (with bigger font size ). The display drivers are already installed and currently we don't have access to drivers CD to reinstall.

1) What would be the problem here?
2)Can anyone guide to the right link which has the display driver for the model. Failed to get any.

The issue needs to be sorted urgently as the person needs to work with proper display. So looking forward to hearing your inputs.
Thanks in advance

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Drivers and Downloads | Dell [United States]

This is the specific link for the product with service tag and Icant find the video driver for the same

assassinscreed3

Right off the assembly line
I wish it were a BIOS upgrade or driver upgrade. I tried that on the older Inspiron systems and now we're dealing with new Latitude's and everything is current.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi folks,

One of my pal is currently using Dell PP39L laptop with Windows 7 OS ( not the genuine copy I guess) . Even with the highest resolution the display
looks odd (with bigger font size ). The display drivers are already installed and currently we don't have access to drivers CD to reinstall.

1) What would be the problem here?
2)Can anyone guide to the right link which has the display driver for the model. Failed to get any.

The issue needs to be sorted urgently as the person needs to work with proper display. So looking forward to hearing your inputs.
Thanks in advance

post a screenshot of the desktop and you are saying bigger fints - well make sure the DPI is set to 100% or system default

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok . post a screenshot and try to install any of these drivers ( depending on the windows OS x64 or 32 bit ) :

*downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_De...™+Processors+with+Intel®+HD+Graphics&lang=eng

*downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_De...™+Processors+with+Intel®+HD+Graphics&lang=eng

Top Bottom