Dell Discount Coupans

Just like United States, where Dell Provides Dell Discount Coupans, what is the procedure of getting Dell Discount Coupans here? As I am planning to buy a Dell U3011, so even if I get 20% off it will be worth of a deal, knowing the fact that its a highly premiumed Display.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
heres this works differently. or say theres a trick. officially Dell monitors prices are high. add to it they charge lot when doing some courier. check SMC's pricelist & compare it to Dell. SMC have carrying charge of only around 300-500 for heavy bulky items.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
heres this works differently. or say theres a trick. officially Dell monitors prices are high. add to it they charge lot when doing some courier. check SMC's pricelist & compare it to Dell. SMC have carrying charge of only around 300-500 for heavy bulky items.

My overall purpose is to bargain apart from just avoiding the shipping charges. SMC has office in Nehru place I can collect it from them if they charge for shipping. Does anyone knows the price of Dell u3011? If its really premiumed then I can go for HP ZR30w which is not only 400 dolloers cheaper than Dell counterpart but also has less input lag.

How much does it cost over here?

Top Bottom