[Want to Buy] Dead Nexus 4

A

AniketChavan74234

Hi,
I want to buy a Dead Nexus 4 for body(Display and Back panel/Backdoor)
Display should be working and Undamaged.Backpanel should also be undamaged.
Display is First Priority ,so If working and Undamaged Display also acceptable without the backpanel.
Will pay:1000Rs-2000Rs Depending on condition.
Reply if interested in selling.

Note:-Seller should be from Mumbai only.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A

AniketChavan74234

Thanks about the idea mate i already thought that.But the cost is too much for both!The Display itself costs about 4k so i can't afford it.So this is the only way i can repair it and use it if possible.....! :cry: :-(

OP
A

amit.tiger12

Thanks about the idea mate i already thought that.But the cost is too much for both!The Display itself costs about 4k so i can't afford it.So this is the only way i can repair it and use it if possible.....! :cry: :-(

???
Go in service center you will get warranty on back panel and screen. 3 months. You can still wait if you want.

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

Out of warranty Bro.!And as far as i know they don't give warranty for physical damaged so even if i had warranty it won't have matter.!

OP
A

amit.tiger12

Out of warranty Bro.!And as far as i know they don't give warranty for physical damaged so even if i had warranty it won't have matter.!

If you buy new back panel and screen then you will get 3 months warranty for that new screen and back panel. :)

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

oh ok ok i got you.I will see how much the price is and then think! thanks anyway bro!

Top Bottom