DDR Ram + Processor + Motherboard_mumbai

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
1. Model number and details:1 x 1Gb DDR Transcend Ram, 1 x 512Mb Kingston Ram, 3000+ 64bit AMD processor, MSI RS 480 motherboard
2. Date of purchase: 1Gb ram is replacement Ram from company so its box packed not even opened. 512Mb ram is bought max 5 months back from Bitsy computers borivali..will try find its receipt, processor+Mobo is bought long back no receipt
3. Reason for sale: Got myself new rig
4. Expected Price: 1Gb= Rs.1200 512=Rs.500 Processor=700 Mobo=500 (proc+ mobo=1000)
5. Location of Seller:Mumbai

I was using this rig before the Mobo started giving problems. It has graphics problem. The technician told me that to repair the mobo i need to spend abt 1K. Instead i thought will buy a new updated rig. So the mobo has some graphics problem...in short the on board graphics has gone kaput...rest it works fine....

Processor is absolutely working fine...never been overclocked...processor will be given with its fan...

Rams are absolutely new..so nothing to tell about those....Transcend RAM has lifetime warranty, its unused and boxpacked....Kingston ram is just used for 5 months ......

Last edited:

Therapist

Broken In
I wonder why my Processor + Mobo threads were not approved, despite having a scan of the bill and lots of photographs. Should I post another thread without the bill and images, so you may perhaps approve them?

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I am having issues with my mobile usb cable...will upload it soon though

@pimpom

Check ur pm...mailed you the details

Last edited:
Top Bottom