Data Cable for S3

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Data Cable(which i only use for charging) of my S3 is dead now. Probably many other samsung's *cheap* quality mobile owners would have faced the same problem. :p

So someone who's using some other cable for s3/note2/note/note3/s4 or for any other phone suggest me which one should i buy from any online retailer? There are many available so it would be nice to know if someone had bought it from online and is working on his/her phone.

debarshi

Otaku
Any micro usb cable will work, but you wont get fast charging with all cables.

I lost my Sony charger+cable and faced the same issue. All other chargers are having output of 1 Amp.

Well you can try either the Prolink usb cable or Capdase one. Flipkart links below

Capdase

Prolink

I know the Capdase one is good, and works fine.. Never used Prolink, but seems good to me

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Will I get 1 amp with the cardase ?

I used to get full 1 amp from the samsung's for first two weeks then it declined to 900mA and soon it was stuck at 500-600 after few months.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Yup I will be using s3 original charger but I never got more than 1A (1000mA rating on galaxy current charging application) using the stock adapter.

debarshi

Otaku
Strange, my friend got an S3 and his reads around 1300 mA with Battery Monitor Widget. Even I used to get 1200 and above on my Sony

Try a different charger ( A 1.5 Amp one)

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I thought I should only use charger of output 1A since we get this adapter of 1A current

Btw is the photo visible :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387112176827.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387112176827.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 73

debarshi

Otaku
Umm, actually thats not the original S3 charger, I think. It is the generic Samsung travel charger which retails around 350/-

This is the original one I think Sammy

debarshi

Otaku
Oh dont worry, as long as yours is getting charged, its alright :D

Its just a matter of how fast its getting charged, an hour faster maybe. Does it make much if a difference?

Top Bottom