Data Cable for 6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vimalonline

hi

i want to know whether Nokia 6600 supports data cable..

Pls mention the type of data cable also..

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Visit this link:

*cgi.ebay.in/USB-DATA-CABLE-for-NOK...ryZ87883QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
that link is just a scam,where the hell r u going to connect it?.The Nokia 6600 does'nt even support the Pop-Port interface.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Hi,don't jump to conclusion,I've used cable for 6600 15months back itself.U hv to remove the battery and put the Cable one end and USB end to PC.It doesn't require PC suite.It is recognized as removable disk by PC.
ONLY problem is everytime we have to remove the back panel and battery,otherwise it is reasonably faster.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Look at the picture in the link,this is how battery compartment is connected:

*cgi.ebay.in/NOKIA-6600-DATA-CABLE_...ryZ56293QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OP
V

vimalonline

vimalonline said:
hi

i want to know whether Nokia 6600 supports data cable..

Pls mention the type of data cable also..

hi,

i got the info frm nokia ppl that 6600 wont support datacable

satbir

Broken In
hey dhan is right............. that battery removing thing works.............. i hav seen my friend connecting is 3315 to his pc bt that trick........... just do some research on that........ and u'll get to know the trick............ or else go for a bluetooth dongle or ir

mAYHEM

Journeyman
N6600 doesn't have Pop-Port so it doesn't support Nokias DKU-2 cable,so u will not be able to use Nokia PC-Suite.Go for Bluetooth.

paul_007

Padawan
i would suggest u to use memory card reader which will cost u 450 rupees(chinese version) . it is faster in reading and writing than bluetooth or infrared. it can not only read and write mobile memory cards but cards frm other devices like digital cameras also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom