DARK

Flash

Lost in speed
*www.vampires.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/dark_logo.jpg

Dark is an upcoming stealth action role-playing video game developed by Realmforge Studios and published by Kalypso Media, scheduled for release in Q2 2013.[SUP][3][/SUP]

Till now we have slashed vampires/zombies, now we're gonna play as "Vampire" itself.

Though the trailer reminds me of
  1. Sam fisher (Splinter cell) /Agent 47 (Hitman) = for covert action
  2. Nick Scryer (Psi Ops) / Ryan Lennox (Infernal) = for supernatural powers (Telekinesis/Teleportation)
  3. Solid Snake (MGS) = for peeking around the corners
  4. Alex mercer (Prototype) /Garrett (Thief) = for the hoodie styled third person view,

i still think it's got a chance. :mrgreen:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks too much like a Thief clone.

Edit : After seeing the video, it does look like fun. Reminds me of Deus Ex : Human Revolution. But would have loved it if it were rated M.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The graphics aren't that good, not even by current gen standards. Is it only me or this looks like a ps2 title??

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The font is definitely inspired by "Thief"

And, no vampire game would ever come close to "Legacy of Kain" Series. Specially "Blood Omen". It would be great if someone reboots it with present day graphics tech.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Heavy Dishonored influence but dissapointing graphics and character animation..
Perhaps, the full game would be much better, IDK.. too early to judge i guess..
Even Dishonored didnt have any realistic graphics but the art style truly made the game stand out..

And, no vampire game would ever come close to "Legacy of Kain" Series. Specially "Blood Omen". It would be great if someone reboots it with present day graphics tech.
+10, Castlevania is an exception though

Top Bottom