dancing doll C program code not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijay_ps

Broken In
Can anyone please let me know dancing dolls source code and its working in C?

Last edited by a moderator:

sparx

TechFanatic
Re: help

Please elaborate your query.

And change the title of the thread to something meaning full instead of "HELP".

OP
bijay_ps

bijay_ps

Broken In

I need a program which when executed would keep converting every capital letter on the screen to small case letter and every small case letter to capital letter. And this should stop only when user hits a key from the keyboard.(This is a question from Yashavant P. Kanetkar's book)

doomgiver

Warframe

yep, dont read indian author books, start reading quality ones .its kinda like going from a small town to new york. it might be scary, and you might have a few bad experiences, but once you understand it, you will enjoy it like anything.

and the problem is simple,
use clrscr() in a loop and toupper(), tolower() functions from string.h (oh god, i hope this is correct) . use arrays for storing the strings, easier in the beginning

Garbage

God of Mistakes...

yep, dont read indian author books, start reading quality ones .its kinda like going from a small town to new york. it might be scary, and you might have a few bad experiences, but once you understand it, you will enjoy it like anything.

Wait, do you mean Indian authors don't write quality books? If yes, then you are mistaken my friend. It is just Yashwant Kanetkar he was talking about. You shouldn't read his books especially because there are many more good (like K&R) books available for C Programming, and YK's books will teach you "just enough" C.

nims11

BIOS Terminator

I read Kanetkar at class 9th, so i didnt have the knowledge to judge it. But all i know is that it gave me a smooth start!
Btw i hate sumita arora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom