Damn Urjent....help Needed....

Which One Is The Best Institute Of Multimedia In Mumbai??

• ZICA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graffiti

• Any Degree Course Provider

• SAE

• Xplora

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

assembly_bug

Right off the assembly line
Guys...I just completed my BCom From Ravenshaw,Cuttack...now I am planing to move Mumbai...to make my career in Multimedia...Guys I do have knowledge abt Maya,PS and some others...even I have worked as a Digital Sound Mixing Engineer in some local Studios(which use NUENDO) and I am damn serious to make my career into this field..for which I left my MBA admission into IBAT(A leading management college of Orissa in Bhubaneswar)...I know nobody can support this...but I am kinda crazy...anyways I dont wanna post my Story over here...I just need help abt some BEST institutes tht provide best multimedia education(animation,sound etc etc...All)...I wanna do a full course...plzz suggest me the best institute in Mumbai...I hv heard abt MAAC & Arena...are they really good??I mean to say...not only in teaching but also in placements...there r some other schools like ZICA,ZIMA,Graffiti Multimedia etc etc...as I want to make my career into this field...so I also need some good placement(except those 3000-4000 PM)...coz I am confident,I am hving nice inovative ideas...and after all I believe I can...I can try my best...and I am damn serious abt it...I am just confusing...which one which one???plzz suggest me...be frank...and tell me...and as soon as u can..coz I am planning to join in June or July....plzz help me...I beg of u all...and also I wanna know if ther is any problem if I ll do some non aproval(AIICTE or any Degree)courses...Guys I dont care...i just need a good institute with best placement facilities...which can help us to get a good and prestigious job...plzz help me...course duration doesnt matter...fees also...

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Boy, now isn't that desperation!

Are you going to make a career choice based on views expressed by members on a forum? Isn't that a touch too risky?

My friend, I'd advise you to take a personal look at each of these institutes of your desire and filter them out according to your needs. Come to the city, personally, and weigh up your options thoroughly instead of banking on views of people whom you don't know. This is not about a PC or an expensive gaming console but about your career... think about it!

Best wishes and good luck!

P.S.: Please don't think I'm taking a dig at the members over here. I mean no disrespect to anyone whatsoever.

OP
A

assembly_bug

Well As I told...is it possible to go once from Orissa to Mumbai to get informations...with 3 days journey by Train0.then return again...n then bring money frm Pa' n go again...am I a JET???anyways ...I just asked...coz I know which ones r best...as i told...i just need suggestions...as I wanna know abt the Mumabi people's remarks...coz I am new to mumbai...so I mentioned out some institutes...coz I dunno...and I hv never been to Mumbai...as I know Arena & MAAC r the bests(in BBSR especially)...are they best in Mumbai too or any other??I just wanna the point of view...not advice...I just need sugesstions not Guidance...coz I know I ll choose my career...not u...n u wont be respnsble 4 tht...I ll nvr blame u for tht even...so plzz help me to find it out...its all ur wish...thts all...waiting for ur replys....coz I found some others also...I mean some other also asked same ques...so I just asked...to sugest me...to gimme some options...not to fully get into my CAREER...coz I know ITS MY CAREER...anyways thx ya...

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
see for multimedia(/animation) Arena is no doubt best but one MEGA Flaw (if u consider it to be) is that Arena does give u a diploma degree but ARENA HAS NO AFFILIATION FROM ANY BOARD... but no doubt arena rules... and u can take a chance...
best of luch 4ur decision...

-SUDE

OP
A

assembly_bug

Thx SUDE...I know ARENA is famous...as told before ...I just wanna the people's view...which can boost my confidence...and clear out my confusion...thx buddy...BUt still I need some more views from others...so guys dont think like APO**O...just give ur views/tips...4m which I can get some idea...thx ya all...

bijoy.y

assembly_bug said:
Guys...I just completed my BCom From Ravenshaw,Cuttack...now I am planing to move Mumbai...to make my career in Multimedia...Guys I do have knowledge abt Maya,PS and some others...even I have worked as a Digital Sound Mixing Engineer in some local Studios(which use NUENDO) and I am damn serious to make my career into this field..for which I left my MBA admission into IBAT(A leading management college of Orissa in Bhubaneswar)...I know nobody can support this...but I am kinda crazy...anyways I dont wanna post my Story over here...I just need help abt some BEST institutes tht provide best multimedia education(animation,sound etc etc...All)...I wanna do a full course...plzz suggest me the best institute in Mumbai...I hv heard abt MAAC & Arena...are they really good??I mean to say...not only in teaching but also in placements...there r some other schools like ZICA,ZIMA,Graffiti Multimedia etc etc...as I want to make my career into this field...so I also need some good placement(except those 3000-4000 PM)...coz I am confident,I am hving nice inovative ideas...and after all I believe I can...I can try my best...and I am damn serious abt it...I am just confusing...which one which one???plzz suggest me...be frank...and tell me...and as soon as u can..coz I am planning to join in June or July....plzz help me...I beg of u all...and also I wanna know if ther is any problem if I ll do some non aproval(AIICTE or any Degree)courses...Guys I dont care...i just need a good institute with best placement facilities...which can help us to get a good and prestigious job...plzz help me...course duration doesnt matter...fees also...

I myself did a Certification In 3DsMax6/ Character Studio/and Combustion from CAD Center, Cochin where I received original certs from Autodesk and Discreet respectively. Now, you would obviously receive certs from Autodesk only, since, Autodesk has taken over Discreet and it no longer owns 3DsMax.
If you look to learn 3DsMax, then I would suggest you search for CAD center blindly. But, if you intent to learn MAYA, then you could go to MAAC as this is the institute started by MAYA... well that's what I have heard from a few guys... So Buddy, it's all your wish.

OP
A

assembly_bug

Hay Bijoy...MAAC is not from MAYA(the sftwr)...its of Maya Entertainment Ltd(Owned by Ketan Mehta...a leading film director...Mangal Pandey Fame)....so confusing...but it's pure Indian institute...where as Arena is frm Aptech...btw TO ALL...is there any problem in getting diploma than Degree...coz I heard ther r not such institutes which give Degree course in Multimedia(not animation)..coz in India(not only in India bt also outside )Multimdia is not an aproval course of AICTE or any Govt. recognised institutes...by the way I just wanna know is there any problem in getting a good job if I ll have tht DIploma in ARena or MAAC or whtever...anyways thx for posting replys...keep posting...I am still w8ing...

(One Request---Before passing odd comments just think...so no odd comments plzz...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom