Dada left out...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
hey man i do like the Asia cup concept...
u know what if the game has to go global.. we need such competitions
& we can test new players agaianst these week teams

@amd64_man2005

u know what.. Ganguly is not coming back to Odi's . its over for him.& im pretty sure even u realise that. So stop wasting ur time in arguing his case.

Lets just hope we beat the heck out of Pakistan. :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^DADA likes proving people wrong..i guess you were the first one to write him off after he was chucked out...

chill..and wait ..

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
past his prime??i mean is this a common saying nowadays???past his prime..what the heck..

tests in 2007-1164 runs second to kallis..
odis in 2007-1300 runs 4th in the world

ipl 2008- 350 runs and 6 wickets at an economy of 6 which included three matchwinning performances and 2 man of the match awards.....

IPL MVP-12

Now if thats not performance what is??he fielded well too..took 6 catches and made to run outs...

now thats way better than yuvis or dhonis or sehwags performance..give me a valid reason as to ehy he is not in the team..

also..i forgot to add..the last test against SA in kanpur, DADA singlehandedly won the match for India when all the superstars failed..he also scoed an 87 in the last match when the batting failed yet again..Saurav has bee proving that by form..he has been the best player in the indian fraterty over the past two years..but hes still not in the team...

i say..what has dravid done to be not thrown out of the team??if ganguly can be thrown out for a lean patch..why is dravid still there in the test team??

When you chuck a player with the 4th highest runs in Odis you are not doing it for the interest of the game...

^^^+1 Very well said.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom