"cyclic redundancy error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

Journeyman
hi there,

Many times when I try copying some data from the cd to the drive it prompts an error which is "cyclic redundancy error".

wat does this convey?

dada_patekar

Broken In
sun

ya toh cd ka data damage hoh tab error aata hain ya phir cd/dvd rom mein kharabi hoon, waise cd mein mein error aata hain.mera phi bahut dimag kharab kiya tha isney. iska koin solution nahi hain re.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@Trinity
pls search the forum, there r so many topics running for the same thing! :) Some of them r as follows:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37770&highlight=
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34922&highlight=
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6602&highlight=

@dada_patekar
It'll be better if u post in English, as most of our members can't understand Hindi and may be the author of the post too! :)

chiralvandal

Broken In
Trinity said:
hi there,

Many times when I try copying some data from the cd to the drive it prompts an error which is "cyclic redundancy error".

wat does this convey?

i too have the same problem, but only when i try to write my cds at high speeds.

pls tell me the config of ur compy.

what software do you use to burn cds?nero?

devarajan

Journeyman
It may arise due to
*A dirty disc.
* A scratched disc.
*A poor quality disc.
* A bad disc from the Mfgr.

To over come the problem chk in:

*www.softwarepatch.com/tips/cyclic-redundancy.html

::vicky::

In the zone
Trinity said:
hi there,

wat does this convey?

trinity it is the only data problem it is the ratio of the data or u can say consistency of the data only way to come out of this problem is scandisk ur hdd thorough one not the standard ok and try to write at slow speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom