Crysis 3

kartikoli

Busy!!
sp campaign

yep ! ( on 580 sli , 12gb ram , i7 2600k) fps goes as low as 30 ! but mostly it stay above 40 ( damn 8xmsaa)

*i.minus.com/jdZreqASO1iNa.jpg

@tkin you have sold your 580 ! planning on getting a new gpu?
what is you conclusion upto now
P.S. ping me when you plan to sell your 580

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Psycho's face is photo-realistic. It looks like CG. Darn, the graphics have improved!

Must upgrade.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/jb1P5l6qZCEs2e_zpsc9a10ca3.jpg

DAMN!

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I don't think my card can handle this game even in medium. :(

Extremely positive reviews till now:

*www.gamerfuzion.com/crysis-3-review/

*www.metacritic.com/game/pc/crysis-3

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
yep the reviews are all very good till now ! but the thing that is keeping me away from buying is 5 hr campaign . As far as i remember i finished crysis 2 in 10-12 hours which was fine for me !

Omg look at the man :O
*i4.minus.com/ibmOuMJ8357eXc.jpg

sh*t just got real :O
*i3.minus.com/iIxVlf8evKYPk.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
sp campaign

yep ! ( on 580 sli , 12gb ram , i7 2600k) fps goes as low as 30 ! but mostly it stay above 40 ( damn 8xmsaa)

@tkin you have sold your 580 ! planning on getting a new gpu?
Yeah, well I'll be moving to Hyd soon, then, I'll add either a HD7950 or a GTX660Ti, by july I hope, or even before if the PG in which I'll be staying allows it, if not then I'll get my rig only after getting a flat :|

@iittopper, Can you upload a video of that moment? a closer look at the facial animations. thanks.
The graphics are nice, but is it that much better than Crysis 2 with Tex pack and Dx11 pack? And if what I hear about 5hr campaign is true(must be a typo) then this game is fail.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
The graphics are nice, but is it that much better than Crysis 2 with Tex pack and Dx11 pack? And if what I hear about 5hr campaign is true(must be a typo) then this game is fail.

campaign is really 5 hrs long.....some guy some mycrysis forums already finished it...he said its 4 hours and 2mins long without side missions..

tkin

Back to school!!
campaign is really 5 hrs long.....some guy some mycrysis forums already finished it...he said its 4 hours and 2mins long without side missions..
FAIL, crysis certified, I won't buy this game even if they gave me a 90% discount, I mean how hard is to develop a 10hr+ game? I am a guy who enjoys SP more than the mindless shooting and running around in MP, and for this, crytek gets:
*s2.n4g.com/media/11/news/690000/691862_0.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
FAIL, crysis certified, I won't buy this game even if they gave me a 90% discount, I mean how hard is to develop a 10hr+ game? I am a guy who enjoys SP more than the mindless shooting and running around in MP, and for this, crytek gets:
*s2.n4g.com/media/11/news/690000/691862_0.jpg

Amen. I think they spent their time sweetening up the graphics, and they did an amazing job in that.

I wonder that they'll do an amazing SP if they do what they did to the graphics dept.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, well I'll be moving to Hyd soon, then, I'll add either a HD7950 or a GTX660Ti, by july I hope, or even before if the PG in which I'll be staying allows it, if not then I'll get my rig only after getting a flat :|
^ search for 1 bhk flat around towlichowki @ Rs. 6500~7000 if you can find two or three people you can get fully furnished flats @ Rs.9500~10000

Top Bottom