Crysis 3

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Is this what it will look like. :mrgreen:

*img.gawkerassets.com/img/17og8fnf48nr5jpg/original.jpg

dsogaming.com/news/crysis-3-e3-2012-teaser-image-released/

RON28

Cyborg Agent
[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/crysis32012050312003.jpg/][IMG]*img4.imageshack.us/img4/4876/crysis32012050312003.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/crysis33t.jpg/][IMG]*img189.imageshack.us/img189/4402/crysis33t.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/crysis35.jpg/][IMG]*img155.imageshack.us/img155/3908/crysis35.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/crysis3001.jpg/][IMG]*img194.imageshack.us/img194/9719/crysis3001.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^
Not a good time to make guesses.

Crysis 1 Run on Consoles too but is enough to KILL(make it crawl) a GTX560ti at 1080p.

Seriously ? I ran Crysis (High/ultra mix) on my GTX 260 (although 1680x1050), what makes you think a 560 is not capable ? And This is Crysis we are talking about, not the bast3rd child Crysis 2.

Last edited:

dingdong

Banned
Seriously ? I ran Crysis (High/ultra mix) on my GTX 260 (although 1680x1050), what makes you think a 560 is not capable ? And This is Crysis we are talking about, not the ******* child Crysis 2.

Btw do you know you can even max it at 1080p.Just be sure to keep the aa low though.

Another thing pls dont call the consoles ancient.They are not.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
no way an entry level card( be it 8,9) can handle c3. i have 9400. i get max 20-30 at LEAST settings. and i hate killing the sephs.too tough. the good old days of killing:machinegun: men have ended ...

dingdong

Banned
:rolleyes:
what problem do you have.
Console games are far times better than pcs even a few years old consoles can deliver something far better .They are allrounder.
Why you play games to get fun or to yank by looking at the visuals only.If i start this thread will go offtopic.Therefore please dont post anything useless with biased views.

cyborg47

Technomancer
:rolleyes:
what problem do you have.
Console games are far times better than pcs even a few years old consoles can deliver something far better .They are allrounder.
Why you play games to get fun or to yank by looking at the visuals only.If i start this thread will go offtopic.Therefore please dont post anything useless with biased views.

Gaming systems with 256/512mb...what else would you call them, bleeding edge technology!? They're ancient and that's not a bad thing, take it as a fact not an insult.

dingdong

Banned
I own both the consoles and even the wii.I love games and has respect for all the platforms.Therefore i have tasted everything.

I have tasted the dish and can say its sweet.I heard it from nobody i read it from nowhere.

Btw no Facepalm symbol was not posted to make me intelligent.It was for me to show that how fool i was to post here.

Top Bottom