Creative ZEN X-Fi Officially Announced-ON SALE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoorva84

In the zone
It's Official! Creative has just announced the ZEN X-Fi on their Singapore website. Of course, I've spoiled it for most of you already, but there's a few new things to find out about. As we predicted here, there are two different versions, one with WiFi built-in and one without. The WiFi versions will come in capacities of 16 and 32GB's, and the WiFi-less version will only be available for the 8GB model.

*www.epizenter.net/e107_images/newspost_images/zxfioff1.jpg

Features

* Capacity: 8, 16, and 32GB with SD expansion slot
* Display: 2.5" with 16.7 million colors and 320 x 240 resolution
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC (unprotected), WAV, and Audible
* Video: WMV, MPEG4-SP, Divx 4/5, Xvid, and MJPEG
* Built-in X-Fi technology with two effects (Crystallizer and Expand)
* Built-in Wi-Fi for instant messaging (Yahoo! and Windows Live!) and wireless streaming
* FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
* Built-in Speaker
* Premium quality earphones included (ep-830)
* Battery Life: 36 hours for Audio, 5 hours for Video
* Dimensions: 83mm x 55mm x 12.8mm (original ZEN was 83mm x 55mm x 11.3mm)

Read more here

Buy it from the Creative Singapore site:Click here

napster007

Padawan
so u mean that all the ipods from the apple also suck cus of the 2.5" screen?? Dude get the frekkin facts right..... the specifications of any creative product is well surveyed before it is even considered for production. And for ppl like u (and me also) they have assembled the all time champion Creative Zen vision W with a 4.3" screen!

This is for ppl who need music as well as lite videos! What u don't get is that this is not fully ment for a video playback device. Its primary target is Music playback.....

so dude....next time u post....do us all a favour and get the facts right

moshel

Padawan
mmm...looks tasty....lets hope it gets launched here pretty soon.

although 2.5" screen aint bad, I wish they could have increased the screen size upto 3". that would have been great..

well for 400SGD they are giving a wifi enabled device on which i will be able to use windows live and yahoo messenger? and for that they have given the keypad????

well if i have freakin' 12k to spend on a PMP, i would already be owning a freakin' phone which has Wifi. and with a phone i can use yahoo even if i am not in a WiFi hotspot.

Im an admirer of the creative Zen, and its a very splendid player. Im unable to digest the fact that this one has a whole keypad just for using IM. How many ppl would look for that functionalty in a PMP?

Last edited:
OP
A

apoorva84

In the zone
Sorry im not in touch with PMP technology now a days.. but can you point me some of the PMP's which already support these codecs.

i think you should buy cowon audio a3..one of the audiophile pmps out there in the market today...it supports FLAC...

pretty good. whats the price ?

*www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2008/07/creative-zen-xfi-gets-unboxed-and-priced-for-the-us.php

Price(USA):*www.buy.com/retail/usersearchresults.asp?querytype=home&qu=zen+x-fi&qxt=home&display=col

Unboxing photos and video:*nothingbutcreative.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom