Creative Takes on iPod Shuffle With ZEN Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the stone took a lot of bashing coz i put a pink version .... iv put the black 1 ;)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well, the credit of making portable audio player hugely popular goes to ipod, surely. they were great back then when they were intro'd as they were something different. but not anymore. u haf similar and better products out there..... according to me ipod is pure hype. zune is much better... and iriver has better players.. so many in the market. they give the same or better audio quality (personal experience), provide better earbuds and most importantly are cheaper! .... and again from my exp. i can say that the shuffle is the crappiest thing in the world that shares its name wid the most popular music player (ipod)....

but all my praises for the nano.. its a great product!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mAV3 said:
well as for the name .... diamond is a stone, the motorola has pebble, so i think the name is good ... and as far as the size arya ... zabardasti koi bhi product kop bina dekhe hi verdict dena is not only un-fair but out right stupid

Out of the Box: It's the same size, same weight and it has the same capacity as the iPod Shuffle. The only difference? The price. Popular Mechanics shows you the first MP3 player that we're comfortable labeling and iPod killer.

*www.brightcove.com/title.jsp?title=824098647&channel=212469179

and ipod shuffle .... are u playing a game of cards ... shuffle .... wat does shuffle signify in a mp3 player ??? un-necessarily u want to find faults in anything non-apple ... keep doing it makes u look dumb and stupd .... use ur sense of discretion sometimes will be helpful
I am really sorry! It looked larger to me and there is no clip visible in the picture. It is really looking better than the iPod Shuffle in all aspects then (because Apple's really excels in user interface design and the Shuffle doesn't really have any user interface to speak of). :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Clip for Zen Stone + Skin to prevent from scratches.

Even the stone has no UI. Just darg & drop, & play.

hmm.....Where is sony's answer? They made few such players with OLED screen of 4 lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom