Creative SB Audigy Value Win7 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Hi guys,

I've got a Creative SB Audigy Value sound card. I've installed Windows 7 and also downloaded the respective drivers from the website.

But the problem is that I can't find the suitable configuration software with which I used to configure Bass Redirection, etc.

Other settings can be configured with the driver but there is no option for Bass Redirection, and as a result no bass is output from my speakers.

I've tried a lot but in vain. I also tried the custom drivers by Daniel_K but to no avail.

Is anybody else facing the same problem??

Please help me out guys!!

:cry:

ancientrites

In the zone
i hope u downloaded the below link,just download the
Creative Sound Blaster audio driver 1.04.0090 driver and nothing else.check it should work.

*support.creative.com/Products/Prod...SET=prodfaq:PRODFAQ_14189,VARSET=CategoryID:1

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

Yes dear that's exactly what I downloaded.

But that's not the problem.. The sound comes out but I can't manage the Bass Redirection settings anywhere, and as a result no bass comes out.

I was talking about the Creative Software for managing those settings.
All the rest of the settings are there in the new driver itself but no setting for Bass Redirection.

Is there any way??

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

I'll try what you said... But let me tell you that CMSS3D works perfectly.

Just go to the Configuration of your Sound Card, i.e. SB Audigy in Ctrl Panel and you'll find it there.
What doesn't work is the Bass Redirection, and that's what I want...

And moreoever you've not copied the link properly from wherever you copied it. Please provide the full link...

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
i thought you had cmss3d problem too along with bass redirection.heheheh...i have no problem with my audigy4.anyways below is the forum link but the pax site is down.one of my friend was having the exact same trouble so i gave him this link it worked for him.his was audigy ls

*www.gamingheaven.net/pax-drivers/190551-pax-pci-value-se-ls-24bit-v1-05-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom