Creative MuVo TX FM 1GB Review wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronweasley

Broken In
hi,
can anyone please compare every bit(other than disk capacity) of the Creative MuVo TX FM 1GB player with the apple iPod nano 2gen.

also i wanna know its pros and cons and prices in India(south)

Thanx

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Except for a better, more user friendly interface in the iPod Nano, I would recommend the Creative MuVo TX FM.

Check the review here.

Summary of the review:
The good: Cool design; USB 2.0; comes with armband and belt clip; great sound; easy to use.
The bad: Tiny screen; no USB extension cable.
The bottom line: Creative's MuVo TX FM is a great option for people who want a small, lightweight, and gymworthy player with a decent feature set.

For the iPod Nano:
The good: The second-generation Apple iPod Nano takes on a new scratch-resistant aluminum body, which is available in a variety of bright and shiny colors; it's still superslender but more durable, thanks to a seamless construction. It supports photos (with thumbnail grid) and album art and has great sound quality.
The bad: The iPod Nano still doesn't play video, not that you'd want to watch it on the small screen, and there's no built-in FM tuner or recording capability; not all color options are available for all memory sizes.
The bottom line: The second-generation Apple iPod Nano is like the successful offspring of an iPod Mini and a first-generation iPod Nano. It's small, stylish, user-friendly, and competitively priced--a great player all around and suitable for a variety of users.
Full review.

OP
R

ronweasley

Broken In
drvarunmehta said:
Except for a better, more user friendly interface in the iPod Nano, I would recommend the Creative MuVo TX FM.

The bad: Tiny screen; no USB extension cable.
The bottom line: Creative's MuVo TX FM is a great option for people who want a small, lightweight, and gymworthy player with a decent feature set.

For the iPod Nano:
The good: The second-generation Apple iPod Nano takes on a new scratch-resistant aluminum body, which is available in a variety of bright and shiny colors; it's still superslender but more durable, thanks to a seamless construction. It supports photos (with thumbnail grid) and album art and has great sound quality.
The bad: The iPod Nano still doesn't play video, not that you'd want to watch it on the small screen, and there's no built-in FM tuner or recording capability; not all color options are available for all memory sizes.

hi,
thanks SO MUCH for the advice. i wouldnt even want a colour screen on the player. just something to show whats playing. i rejected nano because it has no radio and it costs 3000bucks extra for "Apple ipod-radio remote".come on yaar, i can buy pocket radios for 50rs from the footpath market.

again thanks SO MUCH. i would also like to know the market price of the creative one

<repping u>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom