Creative Mixer for SB 5.1 in Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
hi all,

I bought a Creative Sound Blaster 5.1, with which I got some utils..Creative Mixer 3 was one in it..using this mixer I can increase the sound volume of my sub woofer and center speaker.

Now I have upgraded by system from XP to Vista..Now this creative mixer is not opening..even it was not installing..then i changed its compatibility mode to XP and got it installed, but when I try to open it doesnt..it gives out some error.

Googled and came to know tht mixer is not compatible for Vista. due to this im getting no sound in my sub woofer..tried creative website and couldnt get any for my SB5.1
Im also not able to contact creative, cos no where they have mentioned how to get support. to get support they are asking to register the product, which I did, but dunno how to get support.

wat shuld I do now??

can somebody help??

T i A

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
here this might help
*www.aeonity.com/david/creative-soundblaster-live-51-driver-windows-vista-download

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^Im not using a SB5.1 Live sound card..using just a SB5.1..anyways thnx for ur help and also d/l the same and gonna install it..will update the results.

Edit: Didnt work..

Last edited:
OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
can sum1 helpe me out??? i tried creative forums..no use..due to this issue, my center speaker doesnt produce any sound and my sw is not working with full effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom