Creative Inspire T7900 & Creative decoder DDTS-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd21

Broken In
i want the exact speaker(Creative Inspire T7900/T7700 7.1 channel speakers) model and the audio decoder(Creative decoder DDTS-100).

i know it's hard to find, but i'll try my best to get these.

and anybody have this, am lucky to get these or anyone know where i can get please suggest me.

bump.............

anyone having these waiting for the reply........

manujohn

Journeyman
Sorry for a late reply....
The speaker you mentioned is very hard to find, which doesnt mean it's not available..
The T7900 model is avilable at theitwares @ Rs.7350+Rs.550 for shipping
Creative Inspire T7900
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!Creative Inspire T7900 7.1 Speakers - TheITWares
But unfortunately, i cant find the DDTS100 decoder anywhere....i think you are the one who posted the same question in erodov forum. At there one member said that he had the DDTS100 Decoder which was only 1.5 years old and in great condition, make a deal with him and grab it...

OP
J

jd21

Broken In
@manujohn,

happy to see ur reply. thanx man i already inquired @ itwares.com through phone call but, unfortunately there also no stock. the one which was displayed in their online shopping site is not removed till now after my inquiry two days back.

but the decoder is also a rare one, am waiting with my fingers crossed. hope i'll get these two.

bump.........

manujohn

Journeyman
^oh, that's a bad news....but continue your search, you may be lucky to find one...
BTW, is there any special reason for looking for the exact speaker...? Why dont you go for any other alternatives from Logitech, etc...? One of cousins looking for the same speaker. So please let me know also if you find it...

OP
J

jd21

Broken In
got the "Creative Inspire T7900 & Creative decoder DDTS-100" from erodov forum member. two from the same member:bananana::bananana::bananana::hitman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom