Creative ep-630 in Bangalore?Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
[ULTRA URGENT]Creative ep-630 in Bangalore?Where?

[For people having no work]

Seems a bad day for me. One of my cousin screwed up my beloved HPM-70 (not the connector though)by making knots in the headphone(5-years old kiddos!!!)!!!!!So her parents bought me up another HPM-70 piece for a good Rs.400. It looked original, packed original but doesn't sound original. This newly got headphones doesn't sound bad, but it just lacks the THUMP in beats. Hard to know if you never felt SE before. Being an music addict, I can't bear it. (NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!).Knowing that I can't enjoy System Of A Down to its fullest, I can't concentrate on anything. So now I wanna (read have to or I'll die) buy a new headphone.
As I've been using HPM-70 from last 16 months and time has come(unfortunately!!) to get a new headphones, I'm thinking of getting some new piece. Creative ep-630 is the best option as Its cheap and better.But, I don't want to get screwed again by getting a fake piece. So I went to the store mentioned here. But little did I know, that they don't sell Accessories, they are just dealers.It made me wonder, why Creative gave that address then? My precise 2 hours,sleep,plans to see Swordfish and Rs. 20(Thank God for choosing Bus over Auto!!) got lost.

[/For people having no work,like me]

[For people having no time]
So , can you guys tell me from where can I buy Creative ep-630 without getting cheated in Bangalore??

[\For people having no time, again like me]

Last edited:

shashank_re

In the zone
Dont worry dude,you can get them in almost all Planet M and Temptation Stores.If you stay in indirangar or nearby,there is planet m aswell as temptation store!

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
shashank_re said:
Dont worry dude,you can get them in almost all Planet M and Temptation Stores.If you stay in indirangar or nearby,there is planet m aswell as temptation store!
If its not a problem for you in any way, can you just check out the price??

Is it by any chance available in Music World??

Last edited:

shashank_re

In the zone
Cost in planet M is Rs.1200 checked it just the last week.
If you want for cheaper price,then you can go to S.P Road.There you will get it for ~Rs.1000

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Thanks dude, it helped a lot!!!!!!!!

I just checked the price at TEMPTATION store, and it was Rs.1299/-. Although I was quited TEMPTED but, it was outta budget. Now can any banglorian tell me a SHOP (with address if possible) in S.P.ROAD or any other place(unless its on the other side of Bangalore from JAYANAGAR) from where I can get a ep630 with full trust of being Original and not fake.!!Please Guys help me. I dying here.

Last edited:
OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
nagarjun_424 said:
If you don't manage to find it anywhere... you could try SP Road... im pretty sure u will find them there...
But it can be fake, can't it be? CAn you suggest any shop from where I can be sure that the earphones are genuine in SP ROAD?

shashank_re

In the zone
^^It seems to me that you havent seen S.P road till now.
There are thousands of shops which sell earphones to 8800GT:)
So just go there and you yourself will find one shop..................easily

shashank_re

In the zone
Ya they are 100% reliable.They give you warranty,bill and whatever.........
And NOTE, S.P.Road is not a grey market.
National Market is a grey market.
So dont get confused.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yeah SP road is kind of cool
you get stuff there at cheap prices..! all mostly original

some sell fakes.. and they notify you that its fake

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hey guys!! Thanks a lot for your responses specially shashank_re.
Finallly bought it from S.P.Road for Rs.1050(With Bill and warrenty).

Sony Ericcson w810i and Creative ep-630 are the couple made in heaven,really. Whenever Creative ep-630 is inside her(w810), the sound they produce is mesmerising.:))

I'm loving the ep630 very much. The bass is amazing and treble is amazing too.Looks sexy and fits like magic.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
eggman said:
Hey guys!! Thanks a lot for your responses specially shashank_re.
Finallly bought it from S.P.Road for Rs.1050(With Bill and warrenty).

Sony Ericcson w810i and Creative ep-630 are the couple made in heaven,really. Whenever Creative ep-630 is inside her(w810), the sound they produce is mesmerising.:))

I'm loving the ep630 very much. The bass is amazing and treble is amazing too.Looks sexy and fits like magic.
that's really cool... which shop ?? in SP road ??

See the bill it will have the Shop Name
also post some pictures of the EP630
you can use ur w810i for the pics..!

btw how do you connect that EP630 to your phone ?
u got a seperate adapter ??
or using the one that came with w810i ? i think it must now be too long ! right ?

Last edited:
OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
that's really cool... which shop ?? in SP road ??
GOLCHHA INTER_TRADE
Shop:69/70
Initially he'll quote price for Rs.1075+tax, but its easy to bargain with him.
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
See the bill it will have the Shop Name
also post some pictures of the EP630
you can use ur w810i for the pics..!
I would've done that if this wasn't the problem.

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
btw how do you connect that EP630 to your phone ?
u got a seperate adapter ??
or using the one that came with w810i ? i think it must now be too long ! right ?

No... I use the same connector that was provided with the HPM-70.And yes, its quite looooooong.Bit that's not a problem.

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
oh golchha i know that shop.. that orange shop ..!!
its pretty costly there..

but cool !! they sell originals any day..! i got my pen drive there you know !!

sad to know wire gets too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom