manishrpvv

Broken In
creation of .exe file

is there any way through which i can create .exe file for program or folder. when double clicked on that file it starts executing like a setup of software. as usual on running setup we get aggrement page then proceed , other windows after that open up simultaneously asking the user what to install
etc. i want to make this type of setup how to do it

Last edited:
OP
M

manishrpvv

Broken In
my friend gave a software , when i installed that software it starts with a window in which he has user agreement licence in his own name and proceed buttons as professional softwares have during their installation , and after that it starts extraction of that program . so i want to create this type of thing

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
For Professional : Installshield

For Free : There is provision for creating setup project in VS itself. Or try the ones suggested avobe.

You may try these. Really easy. Use the Wizard. Inno Setup Downloads

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Re: creation of .exe file

is there any way through which i can create .exe file for program or folder. when double clicked on that file it starts executing like a setup of software. as usual on running setup we get aggrement page then proceed , other windows after that open up simultaneously asking the user what to install
etc. i want to make this type of setup how to do it
I used to do this setup creation in past...

the software I used was from Macromedia which also created Dreamweaver..but sorry I forgot its name it was some install shield setup

You can use InstallShield wizard, or use SFX scripting to generating exe files that will do thw work of installers. 7z SFX Builder is a good GUI tool for building SFX file, you can get a copy from here *sourceforge.net/projects/s-zipsfxbuilder/

Top Bottom