Crazy Fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
I've been looking for Batman 3 news and I found this in comments section in an article guessing who we might see as villain(s) in Batman 3.

NotAFan 7/30/2009 4:36:49 AM

As Long as that B****** Nolan has nothing to do with Part 3, I don't care who is in it! Keep that movie ruining b****** away from it at all costs! Crispin Glover as the Joker! Maybe he can right the wrongs Ledger did just so he could collect a paycheck without having to do the work!

WISEGUY562 7/30/2009 6:51:53 AM

First of all you can't tell how old the Joker is with all that make up. Ledger looked 50 in costume, that's how ragged he looked. So age ain't no biggie

NotaFan, my man. I'm with you 100%. Get that ****ing Nolan off of this. They'll never do the Bat world right when you shy away from the fantasy. That's why his two bat films suck so much.

I was totally shocked.These guys want fantasy,villains like clayface and man-bat and killer croc.What else they want?Old Batman gaining his youth by travelling to Nanda Parbat?And all the madness and plotholes created by comic books like multiverses and all?
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanda_Parbat

OP
Techn0crat

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
I am myself still trying to figure out what Nolan did wrong.:???:
BTW here is the link.
Don't forget to read comments.
*www.mania.com/our-10-batman-3-villains-casting-call_article_116737.html

Apple Juice

Broken In
if nolan make batman use iphone instead of nokia tube in d movie...then it will b correct.....using nokie tube 5800 was wrong by nolan. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom