Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
$299 @ microsoft.com means about Rs. 14,950
*www.freeimageparking.com/files/w35mgelmhdjmfndxudoy.png​

T

thunderbird.117

Yesterday one of a friend got a windows vista ultimate for 16000. Why not purchase vista?. XP is useless.

sakumar79

Technomancer
There is no great new feature in Vista to warrant an Upgrade over Win XP. Also, since Win XP costs less, it makes sense to stick with it for now...

At *www.computerwarehousepricelist.com/productlist.asp?curpage=3&ctg=23 price for Win XP Pro is listed as 6450. I believe this is the OEM edition which is good enough...

Arun

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I am buying 30 copies for our offices in North India. My dealer quotes 6500/- per copy excluding VAT. You may get from Rs. 6300/-

::cyborg::

In the zone
XP is useless.

do u know properly abt vista and xp as u r saying such a thing.

useless ???????????????

dude vista has so many bugs that u will throw away ur computer
no games work on vista
it hogs so much resources

first r&d then say something here

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
::cyborg:: said:
do u know properly abt vista and xp as u r saying such a thing.

useless ???????????????

dude vista has so many bugs that u will throw away ur computer
no games work on vista
it hogs so much resources

first r&d then say something here
i also said the same to Mr. Thunderbird. :D

vikassethi

Broken In
I installed Vista Business yesterday that I bought through paper license but I am removing it today to go back to good old XP. Although it has a fantastic interface and feel good factor about it - the most frustrating part is that it doesn't run almost 99% of the applications. How can one upgrade all applications on an existing XP system and move on to Vista. The backward compatibility feature doesn't work on Vista as well. So I think its all beauty but no brains. XP still rules!!

T

thunderbird.117

Go and buy xp and have fun. Tell me which software does not have bugs?. The same thing was told when XP came to market such has games wont work, drivers work and other BS. The same thing is being told for Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom