[Praise] Corsair Vengance 4GB DECEFTIVE! What to do?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Tue, 30 Dec, 2014 I bought parts from online stores and built my office pc. but from day 1 I got many issues, BSOD'd, reinstalled Win 8.1 3 times, rechecked all drivers.
But I didn't do a memtest at that time as I never thought corsair would do this to me.

Config:
GIGABYTE GA-H81M-S2PH (Supports 1600MHz)
Intel G3220 (upto 1333MHz only)
Corsair CX430v2
Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600MHz

memtest threw a whopping 14000 Errors withing 10 mins

I have the original Corsair box of the ram.\
What to do?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
contact corsair service center, replace ram..

afaik, corsair has 10 years warranty, if you have the bill it would be no hassle at all

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
contact corsair service center, replace ram..

afaik, corsair has 10 years warranty, if you have the bill it would be no hassle at all

Should I call Kaizen on email Corsair?

- - - Updated - - -

opened up a ticket at corsair.secure.force.com
waiting....waiting...

OMG, they're asking to ship to
Corsair Memory, Ltd
Attn: RMA Department

33747台灣桃園市大園區航翔路5A號5F-1

5F-1 No.5A, Hangxiang Rd, Dayuan Dist.,
Taoyuan City 33747, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
+(886) 2 2765 5045 ext. 213

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
guys,
I contacted the Kaizen Secundrabad Hub and they told to send the product neatly packed in a proper big box WITH SNAPDEAL INVOICE. They told it will take 10 days time. I was disappointed.

Called up their Chennai Branch and they told the same. 10 days waiting. they didn't ask for bill but said it is nice if it provided.

Feeling sad I sent to the Secundrabad Hub on 30/06/15 night via DTDC for Rs.50. Reached the Secundrabad Kaizen Hub on 1/7/15

Didn't call them again to say/ask that if they received the product for RMA.
today I called and they didn't lift the phone.

To my surprise, Courier boy came(Today 3/7/15) and delivered the same package I sent with Kaizen sticker. :shock:

after opening the package, what happened was
Received a Brand New Sealed RAM of the Same Spec I sent (Corsair Vengance 4GB 1600MHz) :D:hyper:
:clap2: GREAT SERVICE BY KAIZEN & CORSAIR :clap2:

[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] could the title of the thread be changed to [PRAISE] Excellent Corsair RMA by Kaizen

Top Bottom