[Praise] Corsair - Damn good service.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
All thanks to Kaizen service and Corsair.
Both of the devices, my 2 GB RAM which is 5 years old, and my friend's 1 Week old PSU got replaced quickly, without any questions asked.
The process was simple and smooth. In the case of ram, I gave to Kaizen, and they replaced it under 15 days and returned to me. Simple as that. In the case of friend's PSU, I didn't knew about this Kaizen in that time. So as it was purchased from PrimeAbgb, returned to them and guess what, I've never experienced this kinda of good RMA service in my life like Primeabgb's. Good and caring service.

I've surely recommend CORSAIR and PRIMEABGB to anyone without any second thought for any IT purchases.

zoneofSAM

Broken In
All thanks to Kaizen service and Corsair.
Both of the devices, my 2 GB RAM which is 5 years old, and my friend's 1 Week old PSU got replaced quickly, without any questions asked.
The process was simple and smooth. In the case of ram, I gave to Kaizen, and they replaced it under 15 days and returned to me. Simple as that. In the case of friend's PSU, I didn't knew about this Kaizen in that time. So as it was purchased from PrimeAbgb, returned to them and guess what, I've never experienced this kinda of good RMA service in my life like Primeabgb's. Good and caring service.

I've surely recommend CORSAIR and PRIMEABGB to anyone without any second thought for any IT purchases.

Hi, Can you tell me how to contact corsair for replacement? My 1 year old Corsair 300R cabinet is having issues related to power button but I couldn't find any service center in New Delhi! :-( . Ur help would be greatly appreciated.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Hi, Can you tell me how to contact corsair for replacement? My 1 year old Corsair 300R cabinet is having issues related to power button but I couldn't find any service center in New Delhi! :-( . Ur help would be greatly appreciated.

google gave this

Corsair Service Centre in Nehru Place, New Delhi
Newzen Systems,
508, Kusal Bazar, 32-33, Nehru Place.
Phone Number : 011-26474797, 011-26486679

Corsair Service – Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi
Neoteric Infomatique Ltd,
A-291, Basement, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I.
Phone Number : 011-40573273
Email-id : north_logistic@f1services.asia

Corsair Service – Pitampura, New Delhi
Active Telecom,
Shop. No-G6 & G7, Vardhman North Ex Plaza, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura.
Phone Number : 011-65667080

Corsair Service – Vikas Marg, New Delhi
Alcom Peripherals,
111, Gf, 37, V.S.Block, Vikas Complex, Shakarpur, Vikas Marg.
Phone Number : 011-22523808/28822070

Corsair New Delhi Contact Number :

Phone Number : 011-22523808/28822070
Website : Corsair — High performance DDR3 and DDR4 memory upgrades, 80 PLUS certified power supply units, computer cases, CPU cooling, gaming keyboards, gaming mice, gaming headsets, SSD drives, and USB flash drives
Hours of Operation : Monday – Saturday 9AM – 5PM.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

See the sale thread this for once:*www.digit.in/forum/bazaar/193274-corsair-300r-front-i-o-all-cables-connectors-free-giveaway.html

Top Bottom