CA50

Cyborg Agent
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: E8400 ARK | Intel® Core
  • Expected Price: Rs 2700 + FREE SHIPPING
  • Source and Time of Purchase: maybe a year, online forum
  • Reason for Sale: Need money
  • RMA/Servicing history: None
  • Product Condition: Excellent condition, great c2d processor ever made, can easily reach 4Ghz on air
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No, Will provide 3 days testing warranty
  • Accessories Included: None, NO HSF INCLUDED
  • Product Location: Assam
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: FREE
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

@Mods, don't have any compatible motherboard right now for posting latest CPU-Z screenshot, i have taken one 20 days, thinking of creating a FS thread, so i am using that pic.

Attachments

• e8400_pic.jpg
    e8400_pic.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 2013-12-02_214804.jpg
    2013-12-02_214804.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
a pentium g2020 available at 3.3k-3.5k with full 3 years warranty can outperform this one. this one has no warranty too.there is no heat sink fan provided too. reduce the price to attract potential buyers. the asking price is too much.

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
a pentium g2020 available at 3.3k-3.5k with full 3 years warranty can outperform this one. this one has no warranty too.there is no heat sink fan provided too. reduce the price to attract potential buyers. the asking price is too much.

Well your price quote is correct, and a g2020 cannot fully outperform a wolfdale, not atleast in OC.
If you are saying to get a new g2020 instead on this wolfdale, then what about the new par of motherboard and ram. my sale thread is not targeted to those who are building a new rig or something, as they would prefer to build their rig based on new tech, rather this is for those who wish to upgrade and would like to stick on their current 775 system.
Regarding warranty, i have hardly seen processor failing, unless you over-volt, improperly OC them. Also i have check many other forums, and have found that the same processor is listed for higher price. At the end it is the choice of the buyer, if nobody buys it, i will keep it, as it is the best chip to OC, i have ever encountered :)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Well your price quote is correct, and a g2020 cannot fully outperform a wolfdale, not atleast in OC.
If you are saying to get a new g2020 instead on this wolfdale, then what about the new par of motherboard and ram. my sale thread is not targeted to those who are building a new rig or something, as they would prefer to build their rig based on new tech, rather this is for those who wish to upgrade and would like to stick on their current 775 system.
Regarding warranty, i have hardly seen processor failing, unless you over-volt, improperly OC them. Also i have check many other forums, and have found that the same processor is listed for higher price. At the end it is the choice of the buyer, if nobody buys it, i will keep it, as it is the best chip to OC, i have ever encountered :)

according anandtech cpu bench, a pentium g850(sandy bridge) out performed e8400(except in one case which is not a matter of fact.). so a pentium g2020(ivy bridge) can outperform e8400 very easily. i also haven't seen any processor failing so far, but anyway nothing can be predicted. a thunderstorm is enough for all. i know it si for upgradation, but still the price does not seem right to me.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
@ at Stock G2020 > E8400

But at OC (4 ghz) E8400 > g2020 by slight margin :)

Rs 2500 should be perfect :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom