core2 solo or core2duo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
hey guys,long time no post:D(on this thread)but i finally have found some answers,i contacted the gigabyt and intel help-desk,gigabyte said that its mobp was fully compatible with the core2duo range,and its mobo(GA-945P-S3) was not the cause of the issue,then i contacted intel,I escalated the problem and their technicians said to wait a few days,and after that they mailed me and told me that it was possible to disable one of the cores,but only when it is done intentionally.
so then i threatened a lawsuit to the dealer:D(obviously not meant),it turns out that they were making a low profit with the 945mobos and any proccy below E6400 for intel and AMD-FX for amd,so they made these crummy excuses by disabling some of the key features,making it look like the parts were just not supported with low-end systems,but now that i've found ou,i'm sure they're gonna stop,or theres gonna be trouble,and as a symbol of peace,they even added a cooling system to my rig,Oced the machine to 3ghz and re-enabled the 4mb cache!
pardon me if i don't reply soon cause i'm going to do some serious gaming:D

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
jz2linkinpark said:
,it turns out that they were making a low profit with the 945mobos and any proccy below E6400 for intel and AMD-FX for amd,so they made these crummy excuses by disabling some of the key features,making it look like the parts were just not supported with low-end systems,

Huh!!! isnt there a consumer court where you live these peeps should be brought to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom