core 2 duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitizen

Journeyman
hey folks am doin my third year engg in hindustan college of engg chennai . intel has announced a competition in my college . there can be three per team to assemble a computer with the core 2 duo processor .quickest team to do so wins . now this competition would have definitely been held in some other college . so is there anything i have to know abt the comp which will come handy ? . the competition is on 29th (this friday )

paul_007

Padawan
vandit said:
just remember everything fits only in their respective slots......:D .....

LOL :)) good one

just practise and remember all the internal connections bcos in hurry u might make some wrong connections

OP
D

digitizen

Journeyman
hey c'mon guys . i am not askin abt assembling cas im good at it . ive been assembling computers for the past four years . wat i wanna know is there anythin other than assembling i have to remember . will they ask any questions?

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
yarr in my colledge in mmk of mumbai it was there but the main thing was they tell to do smething different like in our colledge they told to nt use an instrument like a screw driver or anyy thig like that so be preapred

OP
D

digitizen

Journeyman
oh thanks man . anyother help ?????? . i have to attend prelims . what will be there in prelims ???????????? . i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom