Cooling Pad Needed

-=hell=-

Broken In
Hello All,

Yesterday I have bought this laptop for my brother : Samsung NP550P5C-S06IN(Samsung NP550P5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Rs. 53500.0 Price in India - Buy Samsung NP550P5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Silver Online - Samsung: Flipkart.com)

Now in the comment section of the Flipkart. I found a member said a cooling pad will be good. So, Can you guys suggest me a good cooling pad for this laptop. And I want a durable one which lasts long. As after 55k on this laptop me not going to invest anything in future on this. So, kindly suggest a good one. And suggest me one that can be used upon bed, lap and on table. As my brother mostly uses it everytime even when he is going to sleep too :p. So, suggest me by keeping this in mind.

Edit : If you guys need bottom image of the laptop for identifying the hotting spot. I can provide that too but tomorrow :p

Regards

Last edited:

Hrishi

Don't expect anything more than a surface from a cooling pad. If serious , get a gaming grade one or build one yourself.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well they will work but for that Long lasting thing cooling pad is just an accessory for the laptop. I use deep cool and it works well but not a very great effect can be seen on the temperature.

Hrishi

taken from one of the reviews on flipkart

Dont know the durability though.

fk reviews are generally written by lame a$$ people , who have no idea about the product. ( usually ) . you can read them for opinion but never fall for them.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
You can go for the Deepcool Multi Core X6 - Deepcool: Flipkart.com too...
Personally, I am quite satisfied with its durability and cooling prowess!!! :):)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
fk reviews are generally written by lame a$$ people , who have no idea about the product. ( usually ) . you can read them for opinion but never fall for them.

i know that :) But every reviews are not of the same kind.

Top Bottom