Cooling Pad advice thread:-Need advice for a good cooling pad for my DV6

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
My cooling pad Notepal E1 conked off just now,and the area around table was in fumes...I thought that my famous for being hot dv6 was the culprit,however to my relief,it was the cooling pad which was the cause of trouble.

So I'm currently looking for a cooling pad,I simply need the best in business,no matter how high the price is :mrgreen:

I have shortlisted some products,do let me know if you have any better option in mind...Thanks in Advance..:)

1.SF-19 Strike Force (USB 2.0) - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

2.Logitech N120 AP Cooling Pad - Logitech: Flipkart.com

3.*www.flipkart.com/notepal-e1/p/itmdyh7freu7ryw2 Worth considering again??---

4.Notepal U3 - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

OP
swiftshashi

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
^^But the reviews at flipkart.com were not great at all.....How much temperature difference does it make at Full Load??

OP
swiftshashi

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Don't know whether I should cry or laugh!!!!!
Ordered a DeepCool X6 from flipkart,and they shipped it today morning,expected delivery is monday. However I had also put up a message with CoolerMaster a few days back that E1 was burnt for the second time.It was just an informative/product review sort of message,stating that the first one burnt within 8 months of ownership,and the replacement one burnt a few days back. It was already out of warranty considering date of purchase of the first pad.
Received the shock of my life when someone called me from guwahati asking me to return the burnt pad to Abacus peripherals and take a new one.I clearly mentioned that my warranty is over,but the gentleman insisted that their products are not of such bad quality not to live even for a year,irrespective of warranty. He asked me to submit the cooling pad.
Surprised at this gesture of CoolerMaster,I just could not believe my ears...Have never listened to such a thing ever.

Folks,is there any way to cancel a flipkart order after it has been shipped??

Top Bottom