Cooler Master 500w extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
1. Model number and details: COOLER MASTER 500W Extreme, P/No:RS-500-PCAR-A3 , S/N:A1334KWR11091700154

2. Date of purchase:9TH JAN,2010.
3. Reason for sale:Bought Corsair 450vx
4. Warranty details:Expired
5. Expected Price:1200+shipping
6. Location of Seller:kolkata

*img832.imageshack.us/img832/9746/1001435r.jpg

*img638.imageshack.us/img638/5439/1001442q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
@freshseasons, I was gonna take it but you beat me to it. Congrats.

No issues pimpom :) I was going to buy this in the first place for my friend which incidentally even you happen to be.
So since i am not buying it for self you can go for this one.

However @OP if no one takes this i will honor my word and take it.
Let pimpom have a chance though since he wants this for self.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Thanks, freshseasons. That's very nice of you. I've sent you an email at your gmail address.

@OP: Please check your mail too.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
No issues pimpom :) I was going to buy this in the first place for my friend which incidentally even you happen to be.
So since i am not buying it for self you can go for this one.

However @OP if no one takes this i will honor my word and take it.
Let pimpom have a chance though since he wants this for self.

pimpom is interested in taking both the PSU & the HDD. in the morning i PMed you without seeing these posts from you and pimpom. so apologise for that.

so with your benign wish i am giving the stuffs to pimpom. EMAILed to pimpom regarding this.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I received both the PSU and the old HDD on the 8th July. There was some delay but this was really nobody's fault, not even the courier's, as the weather had caused many flight cancellations. There was some deformation of the parcels in transit, but this is not unusual, and there was no damage to the contents, thanks to the excellent packing.

For the PSU, avichandana20000 provided an extra layer of stout cardboard inside the box. Inside that, the PSU, including the cables, was neatly wrapped in bubble wrap. The HDD was wrapped in an antistatic bag and was then enclosed in thick multiple layers of springy foam.

I've tested both the PSU and the HDD and they both work fine. A very satisfactory deal. I'm giving a feedback to the seller in the Trader Feedback thread right after this post.

Here are pictures of the items:

*img84.imageshack.us/img84/5038/asreceived.jpg

*img703.imageshack.us/img703/4567/opened.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom