Cooler Fan available in Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Hi,
i will be buying my new rig tomorrow... it will be with Q6600 and Abit IX38 QuadGT. I will also buy Thermal Right Ultra 120 Extreme.

Can some one please suggest me the best fan 120mm probably which will be available in Kolkata. Please let me know as i will be buying it tomorrow.

Also tell me where can i get it ... i mean the shop name and price

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Where are you getting the TRUE-120 from?? I would advice that you get the fans from the same source (Panaflo or Scythe). In kolkata you can get Coolermaster/Antec 120mm fans. Or else local branded 120mm are available for around 80-100 bucks from any shop.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I use a Logisys 120 mm blue LED fan with the Ultima90i ... it does ~76 CFM at ~1700 rpm , and is quite enough to mix with the sound of the remaining contents of the cabby :p .. the only problem is that this one is not available here .. i shipped mine from mumbai :p ...

BTW .. u getting the Ultra120E in kolkata ?? What's the premium ??

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Check out this site *www.primeabgb.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=22&Itemid=28

Lots of option for fan and coolers plus reliable. Talk with Mr.Gulbir, he and his team will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom