continuos restart while installing DISPLAY drivers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool2c43

Broken In
my system is restarting when ever i install the DISPLAY drivers,my processor is AMD athlon 2600+,RAM256,HDD80gb.can u ppl solve my systems problem.

OP
C

cool2c43

Broken In
ravi_pintu2001@yahoo.com said:
Is this ur new probelm...or from the date of purchase of ur computer.

yes ,from the date of purchase of my computer , the system restart whenever i install display driver, even in win98,XP,media center, can u tell me the soultion for it please

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Probably the display driver that you are trying to install is not meant for your hardware. Give us then model name of your mobo and we'll find out the driver for it.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
There may be many cause.But most proably the driver u r installing is nt compatible with ur display card.Download latest driver from the motherboard manufacture's website.Than try it.U sud also check the type of RAM installed on ur computer is compatible with ur motherboard.This u can find on ur motherboard cover box.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
cool2c43 said:
my system is restarting when ever i install the DISPLAY drivers,my processor is AMD athlon 2600+,RAM256,HDD80gb.can u ppl solve my systems problem.
Which Display Driver are you trying to install?...from what you said it sounds more like you maybe trying to install a incompatible display driver...give details on your mobo & config...that always helps in this forum to get quick answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom