Contest winner: Vista more secure than Mac OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

El mooooo
mAV3 said:
... and if ur community is filled with ppl who are ready to stab u then why blame MS ...
*us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif
Did you even read the $100 million thing? Read my earlier comment again *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif
eddie said:
I wonder if anyone can surpass the record of "not smartness" you have set here today. Awesome stuff...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
dude i had read the documnet and to my limited knowledge i understood tht SCO is a company which has sued ibm for infringing patents held by them regarding unix/linux... and as far as i am concerned if MS is paying SCO to fuel the fire then its SCO who is fickle to sway for money .... and join hands with what by logic should be its first enemy .... and hence i said why blame the "briber" swear at the bribed

eddie

El mooooo
mAV3 said:
and hence i said why blame the "briber" swear at the bribed
Great!!! Don't blame Pakistan for fueling terrorism in India...don't blame America for creating Osama Bin Laden! Awesome logic...only you could have had it!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
dude ur pushing it too far ... coming back to cricket heres another analogy .... ban azar for life for taking bribe but dont blame the person who bribed ... the briber is only doing his job but the other person is so fickle tht he will sell himself (SCO)...and jeopardise a movement tht he once was a part of (OSS) ;)

well now 1 thing is clear ... ur mad at MS coz they "bought" SCO

eddie

El mooooo
mAV3 said:
... coming back to cricket heres another analogy .... ban azar for life for taking bribe but dont blame the person who bribed ...
I am sure the bookie who gave those players money would love to have you as his lawyer...the only problem is...with that logic you will be kicked out of the court room in less than a minute. Hear...hear...giving bribes is Microsoft's job!!!
well now 1 thing is clear ... ur mad at MS coz they "bought" SCO
Open Source supporters are mad at Microsoft for their destroying acts...be it SCO or any other company!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well i called up Bill Gates and asked him about this and he has 1 message for al OSS

Its nothing personal, its just business :D

he said we are not destroying ny1 ... SCO wanted some financial help from us and we provided it ... and i am not sayin MS is giving bribes ... its an anology which i think wud fit

eddie

El mooooo
mAV3 said:
Its nothing personal, its just business :D
If you are still on with him...ask him to tell all his followers not to whine and moan when OSS supporters kick them around or bash his company. Its nothing personal, its just business :D
he said we are not destroying ny1 ... SCO wanted some financial help from us and we provided it ...
Yes and Pakistan is not destroying anyone...the terrorists just wanted financial help and they provided it!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ well im only supporting MS u are supporting Osama and pakistan .... we dont whine and moan its OSS who is so desparate to show MS in bad light tht they hi-jack MS conferences and even MS v/s Apple threads :D

Winners make the rules .... whiners play by them .... and we all know who is making the rulz

eddie

El mooooo
mAV3 said:
^^ well im only supporting MS u are supporting Osama and pakistan ....
Winners make the rules .... whiners play by them ....
Keep telling yourself that...it will make you feel better.

praka123

left this forum longback
I feel pity for M$ fanatics.knowing the right way(FOSS) and oppressing it makes u look sick :-|
Bill gates and BAllmer both of them take some members out of this forum.Let FOSS rules

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
eddie & mav3 -> you both are going tooooooo beyond....I don't think even MS and OSS would have fought for so long......

again its not personal its business....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i_am_crack said:
eddie & mav3 -> you both are going tooooooo beyond....I don't think even MS and OSS would have fought for so long......

again its not personal its business....
yeh to thinkdigit forum ki parampara hai ... jahan jahan MS, Linux aur Mac saath ek thread hoga wahan wahan yeh haalath hogen ;) ....

@praka: no 1 is oppressng anything its just tht u dont hav enough fire power to launch urself beyond MS ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom