[Contest] Challenge #1 - Share your gameplay [Dota 2]

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
To Dota 2 or not to Dota 2? Easy! Always Dota 2!!

The first Dota 2 challenge (under this contest) couldn’t be any easier...

All you have to do is hit us with your gameplay sequences from this truly epic MOBA title and stand a chance to win cool gaming hardware…

*i.imgur.com/4EcxiyN.jpg

Just fire up the game, use a screen capture tool, record a few seconds of your Dota 2 gameplay, upload the captured video (YouTube, Imgur, Gfycat) and share the link below in this thread. Like so…

[video]*i.imgur.com/biNLp54.gifv[/video]

EZ PZ, right? Well, let’s get started...

IMPORTANT NOTE

Contest ends on Sept 8th.

To be eligible for this contest, please ensure that you register on Dew Arena & share your GAMER_ID along with your gameplays on this thread

To register for your GAMER_ID, click here.

For more information about this contest, how to win an Xbox One or cool gaming gear, go here.

knidarius

Broken In
Gamer ID : 10412444

I was also asking this on another thread - which tool should I use to capture the gameplay? I haven't done this before and could use some recommendations, guys.

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
How will you authenticate that the shared clips are legit?

People will try to find shortcuts and try to bend / break the rules. They can try. But that's not the point. Gameplay clips / gifs consists of a small fraction of this competition, as you'll find out in the days to come.

So are you participating, or not? :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Gamer ID : 10412444

I was also asking this on another thread - which tool should I use to capture the gameplay? I haven't done this before and could use some recommendations, guys.

I am not sure if Fraps works with Dota 2 or not. You could try Nvidia ShadowPlay if you have Nvidia hardware.

- - - Updated - - -

People will try to find shortcuts and try to bend / break the rules. They can try. But that's not the point. Gameplay clips / gifs consists of a small fraction of this competition, as you'll find out in the days to come.

So are you participating, or not? :)

My Dota 2 is on Linux, so capturing is not going to be easy.

BTW, I think it would be better if you asked for Match ID + start time instead of video clip or gif. Then in Dota 2, you can find the match using the match id, download the replay and seek to the indicated time. Basically all Dota 2 montage youtube channels take submissions this way.

sygeek

Technomancer
Gamer ID: 10415532

IGN: FusionX

Huskar Armlet toggling

(I also posted this on reddit with same username)

MatchID (Also have the replay saved)

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
*** ADDITIONAL INFO ***

You can even post screenshots of Epic moments and those will be considered entries.

Got a team kill? Managed to pull off a coordinated gank? Managed to hit 3K MMR? POST THEM SCREENSHOTS PEOPLE!

Also, it seems not a lot have realised that this prize pool is just for Digit Forum members, so you guys have a higher chance of winning.

dorkygamer

Right off the assembly line
DOTA 2_gameplay.jpg

gamer id - 10422240

- - - Updated - - -

gamer id - 10422240

I think gif isn't working. Here's the Youtube video link for my game play:

sygeek

Technomancer
*** ADDITIONAL INFO ***

You can even post screenshots of Epic moments and those will be considered entries.

Got a team kill? Managed to pull off a coordinated gank? Managed to hit 3K MMR? POST THEM SCREENSHOTS PEOPLE!

Also, it seems not a lot have realised that this prize pool is just for Digit Forum members, so you guys have a higher chance of winning.
so is it screenshots or gameplay? OP thread doesn't say so.

Posting pic of me reaching 4 0 0 0 mmr will help?

sygeek

Technomancer

IGN: FusionX

Huskar Armlet toggling

(I also posted this on reddit with same username)

MatchID (Also have the replay saved)

UPDATE:

Longer version of the huskar clip: Huskar Armlet - Streamabl

PA: One shot sven - Streamabl

Will add more clips of rampage soon :D

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer

Some more:

FusionX9000 - Riki - Plays.t ----- Gfycat version

FusionX9000 - baited - Plays.tv ----- Gfycat version

When I first hit 4k mmr:
*i.imgur.com/7p75PbF.jpg

Last edited:

GooGooGeeGee

Broken In
i'm a sporadic dota player, and i don't really have a gameplay vid. but...

i have this bigass underlord splash image. can't wait to play with this sucker! xDxD (my gamer id 10436997)

*i.imgur.com/xwZj1M1.jpg

Top Bottom