Connect Tv On Asus P5rd1-vm Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASH_DSG

Hi Friends,
I have a mobo Asus P5RD1-vm (ati xpress 200 chip/s) and processor Intel Celeron D 2.8 ghz.(3.66 ghz o/c) 256 mb ddr400 ram. There was a tv_out pin just like external usb pin on my mobo and i have connected my tv through it but it works on max. 1024x768 at 60hz. can it be go higher if yes then how please tell me. And any one want to know how to connect tv on this mobo please reply me on this thread thanx ok bye. ** And i also want to know that why my ram is waork on 200 mhz. as it is ddr400 is it due to my cel. processor please tell me this also. **

OP
A

ASH_DSG

Ok Do U Have Seen The Five Pin Two Up With Gap And Three Down Now The 2 Right Side Pins Like That : Up And Down Connect The Brush Wire To The Upper Pin And The Coated Wire To The Down Pin.
Do U Have A Dvd Connector Wire To Tv The Pin Of It ---- Is The Coated And ) The Surrounding Pin Is Brush Uhave To Connect It And Change The Setting From Bios In Nb Settings Choose Tv Only And Then Save It And Restart It It Will Definately Start And U Have To Also Set Ur Catalyst Driver And Disable Ur Monitor First And Select The Tv Ok. (***** The Left Pins Are Only Use For Black And White Picture Ok ******)

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Your reply is pretty confusing....make a habbit to use a pause with fullstop or comma..:D
lets go line by line

Ok Do U Have Seen The Five Pin Two Up With Gap And Three Down
Yes its like this ----> [:.:]

Connect The Brush Wire To The Upper Pin And The Coated Wire To The Down Pin.
Now what is a brush wire & coated wire ....

Do U Have A Dvd Connector Wire To Tv The Pin Of It ---- Is The Coated And ) The Surrounding Pin Is Brush
Now what do you mean by DVD connector wire ???

Change The Setting From Bios In Nb Settings Choose Tv Only And Then Save It And Restart It It Will Definately Start And U Have To Also Set Ur Catalyst Driver And Disable Ur Monitor First And Select The Tv Ok. (***** The Left Pins Are Only Use For Black And White Picture Ok ******)
Only thing i understood is this :D :D :D

Sorry but can you reply once again

I did bit of googling and only thing i found is this *www.techtalkz.com/processors-motherboards/1483-anybody-having-asus-p5rd1-vm-board.html

Thanks

OP
A

ASH_DSG

Ok
The wire which has a plastic shield on it is coated wire and the wire which is put over it like that of cable tv wire (----. ( this is brush wire and ---- this is coated wire ok now u understand ok bye. Reply soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom