Confusion

123hero

In the zone
hi all,
i wanna buy a mobile for my mom ( normal usage ).
budget is max 15k
following are my shortlists
1. Nokia Lumia 730
2. Moto G 2014
3. Micromax A1 (android one)
i have a few queries
1. how is the scenario now in the windows ecosystem....are there some reasonable number of games avbl there ?
2. will moto g 2014 get upgraded to Android L ....if yes by when ?
3. how does the android one feature in comparison to the other 2 devices ?
Nokia Lumia 630 is avbl at nearly half the price of L730......is it worthwile to spend double the money on L730 for a better screen and camera ? since both have the same processor
regards,
123hero

[MENTION=153733]123hero[/MENTION]
Your mom not gonna play heavy game (does she?:p)
My dad has one, and it works pretty good. :)

OP

123hero

In the zone
[MENTION=153733]123hero[/MENTION]
Your mom not gonna play heavy game (does she?:p)
My dad has one, and it works pretty good. :)
not into heavy gaming...but i guess lumia is way ahead in terms of battery life....plus option to save everything on SD card is tempting....
which platform would be more convenient to use ? andorid or win 8.1

OP

123hero

In the zone
Go with L730 or on a little lower budget l530 is also a good option.

is L730 a better upgrade over L630 ?
aprt from camera and the screen and RAM, there is nothing more exceptional in the L730.
so is it worth spending twice the amount on L730 when i can get almost the same stuff on L630 ?

$hadow

Geek in making
is L730 a better upgrade over L630 ?
aprt from camera and the screen and RAM, there is nothing more exceptional in the L730.
so is it worth spending twice the amount on L730 when i can get almost the same stuff on L630 ?

For the starters these are the two most important things you look for when you buy a new phone. But if camera is not important for you I old still insist on getting better ram coz tasks will be more fluid and noticeably faster in day to day activities.

OP

123hero

In the zone
For the starters these are the two most important things you look for when you buy a new phone. But if camera is not important for you I old still insist on getting better ram coz tasks will be more fluid and noticeably faster in day to day activities.

I have decided on the L730
But the asking price in flipkart and other online retailers are close to15k.
Is it worthwhile to pay a visit to Alfa in Mumbai??

$hadow

Geek in making
I have decided on the L730
But the asking price in flipkart and other online retailers are close to15k.
Is it worthwhile to pay a visit to Alfa in Mumbai??

Sure man. If price is close you should go with whichever feel good but ofline will get you the device immediately.

Viswanathan

Journeyman
Dude I just bought Lumia 730 3 days before in flipkart.. Lemme Tell ya its amazing!.. I never had experienced such a buttery smooth OS in my life!.. The basic apps are all there.. I was able to find almost 70% of the official apps i was using in android in WP store!.. The Front Selfie cam and the back primary camera Both are Amazing!!!..

Check out the photos i took from both front and back cam below

Front Cam Selfie:-

WP_20141201_15_16_46_Selfie.jpg

Back Primary Camera :-

WP_20141201_001.jpg

My Experience with the mobile has been great so far!.. Amazing display, Super fast!, Great Camera, Good Battery backup, Lotto Good Apps, I have bought the black one and it looks stylish with matte finish..

Overall i would say its great! and I must thank these Amazing forum members for helping me out!.. Enjoy! :)

P.S I bought from the WS Retail seller Which is Flipkart's Own one! So i was able to select one day delivery by paying 90rs extra..

Top Bottom