confused in buying digi cam

sujoyp

Grand Master
What I see with the comparison sheet that TZ25 is much advance cam then hx9v ...maybe hx9v will beat it in video and stereo sound recording...

23focus point , better flash, faster shutter speed and priority modes r very useful for user who wants to move to advance settings in future.

but I donno the actual performance and pic quality...will have to check the reviews

OP
B

bk1980

Broken In
ISO - Light sensitivity. Higher the better. But in real, compact cameras don't give good usable picture above ISO400/800. With low sensitivity we get clear and sharp picture than higher sensitivity.

WB - White balance. It helps to give/remove realistic/unrealistic colours.

Exposure - Longer exposure helps to get brighter night shot.

Priority mode - Its a semi manual mode helps to get correct exposure.

AE bracketing - You can take different exposed picture with this setting

WB bracketing - You can take different colour image

CCD (sensor type) - Older, it's been in the industry for a long time.

CMOS (sensor type) - Newer technology, helps getting low light photo better than CCD, energy efficient, cheaper to make

BSI CMOS - Latest technology (Up graded version of CMOS), works better.
@ thank you nac i appreciate you for clearing all the doubts for the amature like me i have zeroed it between canon sx150,ixus 1100 and panasonic tz25, will be buying from laxminagar,delhi on 3 june.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Now you have narrowed down the models. You have enough time before purchasing. Go to the following sites and compare the specifications, read the reviews, pros and cons etc...
dpreview.com
photographyblog.com
cameralabs.com
imaging-resource.com

Even the best camera will have some cons. You should know them before purchasing, else you would worry about picking this cam/not picking the other ones you have narrowed down.

Download the sample images and compare them side by side. You can also try this site for comparing image quality, but don't take decision only by comparing images from this site alone.
Product Face-Offs Digital Cameras : Asus Padfone, Leica X2, Samsung WB850F, Huawei Honor, - DigitalVersus

OP
B

bk1980

Broken In
Now you have narrowed down the models. You have enough time before purchasing. Go to the following sites and compare the specifications, read the reviews, pros and cons etc...
dpreview.com
photographyblog.com
cameralabs.com
imaging-resource.com

Even the best camera will have some cons. You should know them before purchasing, else you would worry about picking this cam/not picking the other ones you have narrowed down.

Download the sample images and compare them side by side. You can also try this site for comparing image quality, but don't take decision only by comparing images from this site alone.
Product Face-Offs Digital Cameras : Asus Padfone, Leica X2, Samsung WB850F, Huawei Honor, - DigitalVersus

thanks nac for giving me the link to review, i went through it and no doubt tz25 is the best followed by ixus 1100 but sx 150 is almost there and it costs only around rs 9000 and seem to be great value for money. what do u say

nac

Aspiring Novelist
One small correction, HX9V also shoots 3D image.

^ Yes, SX150 is great value for money. Along with features of SX130, dedicated button for video, 14MP, EyeFi.

OP
B

bk1980

Broken In
One small correction, HX9V also shoots 3D image.

^ Yes, SX150 is great value for money. Along with features of SX130, dedicated button for video, 14MP, EyeFi.

thak u all for helping me buy ny first cam i have bought sx 150 is @ 9200 from jumbo elotronic, delhi

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Congrats and Happy clicking...

Share your photographs with us here... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/118227-photography-thread-190.html

PS: Yeah, I remember you. Yes, you can recharge Eneloop in Envie standard charger. But the thing is, it takes about 12hrs to get recharged.

Top Bottom