confused between samsung s2 and xperia SL? which should i buy

gaurav_div

Broken In
i want to buy a cellphone...bt i am confused between s2 and xperia SL....i want a phone with best camera quality and i am also a gamer too....so guys please suggest me which phone should i buy

dixit8611

Journeyman
Photo Compare Tool - GSMArena.com
See for yourself which camera suits your needs. There is also a video comparison tool, check that too.Don't know about cpu architecture but xperia has higher clock frequency which may lead to better performance and s2 has a better gpu (mali 400 quad core).

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
i want to buy a cellphone...bt i am confused between s2 and xperia SL....i want a phone with best camera quality and i am also a gamer too....so guys please suggest me which phone should i buy

Firstly this is not the buying advice thread, so please post in the right sections and s2 or xperia SL, i suggest wait 1-2 months as new phones with much more impressive hardware are coming. And if you are a gamer, play some games on a phone.....atleast for me FPS is a strict no-no on a phone because of lousy controls.

Just make sure the money you are investing for playing "games" on a phone is well justified and cant be spent elsewhere better.

however if it as emergency i'd say get a xperia SL, solid processor and adreno 220 ~ mali 400mp. Plus sony offers better features like bundled 50gb cloud storage... sgs2 is a no-no for me because its old now almost 2 years....

Empirial

Youngling
Sony didn't mention anything about SL in recent JB update list so I'd say stick with Xperia S.

Last edited:
Top Bottom