Confused between iPhone 5S and 6

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
I like the iPhone screen in general. But, I don't like the limitations as I am a power user and like to have everything. I even like to root my mobile on the first day if possible.
Fact of the matter is android have the capacity and capability to become anything you want it to become with little work. Nothing is impossible on that. Every new feature from Samsung, Sony etc can be ported and implemented as easily as installing an additional app on any android as long as the hardware permits. You don't even have to depend on the company to provide those updates. Just head over to xda and have it. It have the strongest developer support out there.

With iPhone, yes everybody know the brand. It's overall quality is good. But, it's limited to what the company provides. There are not many options and only limited things can be ported if ported at all. If you are someone who like to talk and browse along with other basic things. Doesn't care about the latest features and feel good for having a iPhone. Then it's the right one for you.

If you want to be updated, doesnt like to be told as to what to do, aren't afraid of a little tweaking, want to try different things and eco systems. And truly want a personal experience/ assistant then android is for you.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Went out & got a hands on S6 & S6 edge & my mind has been blown away by the S6 Edge's design.
It's a gem of a phone & beats the iphone 6 in every aspect including design & camera. It made iphone look obsolete, really!!
I will consider my options on 1st of june when my credit card limit gets renewed.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Went out & got a hands on S6 & S6 edge & my mind has been blown away by the S6 Edge's design.
It's a gem of a phone & beats the iphone 6 in every aspect including design & camera. It made iphone look obsolete, really!!
I will consider my options on 1st of june when my credit card limit gets renewed.

Tomorrow is Snapdeal sale on Mobile.
Consider S6 Edge there for cheap.

Consider looking at this too
LG G4 Review MKBHD

*youtu.be/VTUDzrIgZlI

iPhones are no where near these phones in there most excellent department being Camera forget everything else.

That's a heck of serious innovation.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
G4's colour saturation is not as good as the S6.
I'm actually confused between Note 4 & S6 ...fingerprint & touchwiz are far better on S6 and the design is premium than ever

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
G4's colour saturation is not as good as the S6.
I'm actually confused between Note 4 & S6 ...fingerprint & touchwiz are far better on S6 and the design is premium than ever
If oversaturated displays are your thing, then I guess no other OEM would suit you. 98% saturation isn't bad you know.

And if vegetable oil tanned leather doesn't makes it premium, I don't know what else will. (Metal makes phone heavy without having much cosmetic value)

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect

Yeah S6 Edge is a cool looking phone.

mastersquall

Broken In
my vote goes to iphone 6 plus :p i like it huge screen but for me budget was issue which resulted in buying moto G once money issue resolve i am going to buy it . just love iphone and window simplicity

mastersquall

Broken In
But iPhone 6 plus is only huge,it doesn't take advantage of its big screen like note 4 does with a stylus

Agree with you but in past I have owned note and note 2 . tell you truth I hardly used my stylus but for value of money yes note 4 and s6 any day gives better value then iPhone .
But again it's depend on user for me as I hardly play any games and just use my mobile for browsing, email and call. I usually like simple mobile which both Windows and iPhone gives but as windows lacks chrome and Google drive I didn't liked it so only simple mobile remain is iPhone BTW my little brother has iPhone 4 64gb have used it lot
This is my feeling I have expressed

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I too own an iphone 4 8GB though & I am very much impressed by the user experience but there are some bummers associated with iOS like no torrents, bluetooth sharing, too much expensive.

mastersquall

Broken In
I too own an iphone 4 8GB though & I am very much impressed by the user experience but there are some bummers associated with iOS like no torrents, bluetooth sharing, too much expensive.

That's why I said it's simple mobile. For all above work you have android but as I don't do any such thing so for me it's good. But yes agree with you on price too much expensive .

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If just email , browsing , calling is your thing then any sub 10k android can do it. Why the need to pay 50k to get that is now beyond me.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
When I start browsing on my moto G . it start asking for mercy and start lagging. Even almost all phone below 20k were same

Nowadays even 2gb androids mobiles are comming under 10k. And there are many under 20k, I would suggest you to try any of that. Your information regarding android would change radically. You can open as many tabs as you want on that. Also, they are usually quad-core or super dual cores... It can muscle through anything you throw at them. Also, dont compare a 8-12k mobile with 40-60k mobile.

Top Bottom