Confused between iPhone 5S and 6

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Got hands on the LG G4 & it looks fabulous! Bigger, wider screen yet not huge due to smaller bezels. Very lightweight, much lighter than my ip4
Price is 49.5k but 0% finance available which is more preferable to me. Down payment comes to ₹16.5k & then 8 EMIs of ₹4k.... Should I go for it?

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Will fingerprint reader be a big thing in the next years as Android M has native support for it? This is the only gripe with G4 that it doesn't have one, the S6 reader seems to work smoothly like Apple's.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Will fingerprint reader be a big thing in the next years as Android M has native support for it? This is the only gripe with G4 that it doesn't have one, the S6 reader seems to work smoothly like Apple's.

ive used the S6 one
wasnt really as smooth as iPhone 5s,6,6S

dont bother much but, G4 is an awesome phone,fingerprint shouldnt be a dealbreaker by any means

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I'm confused as hell!! Fingerprint seems to be a big issue since I am typing passcodes infront of people who can easily see or I'll have to go to weird mode & type that passcode by hiding the phone inside something!
Removable battery & non expandable storage of S6 & fingerprint on G4 are their downsides but why???

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I'm confused as hell!! Fingerprint seems to be a big issue since I am typing passcodes infront of people who can easily see or I'll have to go to weird mode & type that passcode by hiding the phone inside something!
Removable battery & non expandable storage of S6 & fingerprint on G4 are their downsides but why???

the only flawless fingerprint system is in 5S and 6,6+
S6 has a poor system as did S5
just try it out in a store,its very poor and cumbersome

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
But ALL dozens of reviews of S6 say it's working buttery smooth

until they use it over a period of time
all samsungs lag after sometime
even the S5 did,so does the S6

for that matter,all androids will slow down after a while but no android is as bad as samsung
just ask any long time samsung user (S3 and below are exceptions)

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Got hands on htc One M9+ & blown away by its beautiful build. The metal finish & buttons truly make it look like a premium device but a bit skeptical about software.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
LG G3 is available for 39.5k at local store whereas I'm seeing deals below 35k online but hard to trust these unknown sellers. Any trusted buying links that can ship to pin code 221010?
Moto X looks really nice but only 16GB is available at flipkart. Any other link for the 32 GB version which can be imported at a competitive price?

Top Bottom