Confused about your career like many of us? Tune into your natural frequency...

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdude

Broken In
Don't tune into Red FM or Radio Mirchi ...rather tune into your natural frequency !

I am sure most of us remember the phenomenon of RESONANCE from our school physics days. Just to refresh, all it means is that when the frequency of vibration matches the NATURAL frequency of the vibrating object/body, the OUTPUT is MAXIMUM and the object/body is said to resonate!

I think this holds true for our education and career too.....If we truly try and discover our NATURAL likings and strengths and opt for that career, the performance and output will be maximum! So even the performance of the organizations and the nation at large is dependent on how many people are well mapped to the job roles and if they really like/enjoy what they are doing or not.

I have drawn great inspiration from this movie: Pay It Forward!
In this movie a small child comes up with a wonderful idea to make a difference. He said that if each one of us did only 3 acts of kindness to 3 different people without taking anything in return but the only condition being that those 3 people also have to do the same thing i.e. each one of them will also have to Pay it Forward (help 3 people without taking anything in return except that they also will have to pay it forward). This is the concept of chain reaction but coming from a child who just wanted to make a difference in the world was simply brilliant! Do watch the movie if you get a chance.

Now to see if the "Pay It Forward" concept truly works, all I request you is to share this thread with 3 of your BEST Friends, whom you absolutely trust that they will also share it with 3 of their good friends and let us try and do our bit for India and spread this message of:

TUNE INTO YOUR NATURAL FREQUENCY, DISCOVER YOUR SELF AND RESONATE FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE!

If you think this message is worth it, please don't forget to Pay it Forward...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom