Discussion: Confirmed: Rashi will not be handling RMA of certain Asus product lineups, will be handled by...

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Okay. Now before people start with 'I've heard that....' rumour mill across the tech forums like how they did with MSI, here's the thing:

Its not officially announced, but Rashi Peripherals will not be taking care of RMA for certain Asus product lineups, but will be handled by Digicomp and Digicare instead. That being said, Rashi Peripherals is still the distributor for Asus products, and will handle sales followed by honouring of swap warantee for certain Asus products. What's not confirmed is which product lineups, which will be put up once Asus India has made the official announcement.

Last edited:

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Read this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/173730-asus-f1-a75m-motherboard-bios-problem.html

The lady who attended the phone told me that they are not taking Asus motherboard warranty cases and suggested to contact digicare or digicomp.

OP
The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I know. I did share that thread in facebook and Asus India's PR told me that, but they haven't made an official announcement of that just yet.

Top Bottom