Configuration for a new Gaming PC - Bengaluru

vkb

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games like Witcher 3, Starwars Battlefront, Fifa 16, GTA V and MMORPGs like WOW, Dota2 and GuildWars2

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Ideally around 65k, can probably do 75K.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10, already have a copy

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Just for the games.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Have to get one. 22 to 24 inch would be ideal, with a minimum resolution of 1080p.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I have a Kingston 120GB ssd, which is almost 3 years old but still works.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: 1-2 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I will be building this

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Bengaluru, will be buying locally

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: -

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget - 74.7k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Core i5 650015,000
MotherboardGigabyte B150M-D3H7,500
MemoryCorsair Vengeance 8GB 2133Mhz DDR44,000
Graphics CardZotac GTX 970 4GB DDR525,500
Power SupplySeasonic S12II 520w4,800
CabinetCorsair SPEC-013,600
Internal StorageWD Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD3,500
MonitorDell S2216H 22" LED IPS9,000
KeyboardLogitech Mk200 Keyboard & Mouse Combo800
MouseIncluded in combo
Total74,700

Last edited:
OP
V

vkb

Right off the assembly line
Thanks a bunch. I can get my friends Keyboard and mouse for the time being. Do you have any suggestions on where that budget can be redirected to?

Also any suggestion on a UPS to go with this build?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks a bunch. I can get my friends Keyboard and mouse for the time being. Do you have any suggestions on where that budget can be redirected to?

Also any suggestion on a UPS to go with this build?

You can go with cheaper Keyboard and Mouse Combo and I rectified the table accordingly.
You can only go with 1Kva UPS's since you are going with GTX970.
My suggestion is APC 1100VA UPS @ 5.5k (In this you will surge protection sockets as well to protect from lightning strikes also)

In SP Road, Bangalore you can visit Ashirwad Computers & Golchha IT Computers for best prices. The prices I qouted in the table are all local CTC, Secunderabad prices.

Top Bottom