Comparison

kunal grover

Cool techie
Help me choose which laptop is better for gaming and heavy usage of photoshop,Maya,visual studio etc

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
your budget please and any brand you prefer before going for member's suggestion? :-?

please fill up the form *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

For gaming purpose you can better to take a rough use laptop like lenovo and it is low of cost and it is high configure and it is rough use laptop, so you can prefer to take lenovo.

OP
K

kunal grover

Cool techie
Sorry I forgot to add the laptops I wanted to inquire about
Samsung NP300E5Z-S08IN 2 Gen Ci5/4GB/750GB/1GB graphics/DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook
Samsung NP305E4A-S02IN: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
avoid both. first one have a crap GPU. second one have a poor processor as well as an even bad GPU. if you want laptop for gaming, consider GPU like HD7670/6650 or GT540/630 at least.

HP G6 2005AX or if you can increase your budget look for 2nd i5 + GT630 from Asus (2nd gen i5 = 3rd gen i5 in performance).

samudragupta

Youngling
Sorry I forgot to add the laptops I wanted to inquire about
Samsung NP300E5Z-S08IN 2 Gen Ci5/4GB/750GB/1GB graphics/DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook
Samsung NP305E4A-S02IN: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook
neither.... try the new dell inspiron series

Top Bottom